Ratings for Dr. Stacy L. Spooner

She was the best! Hospitals can be such scary, impersonal places but she did a great job of making me feel like the most important person in the world. The tests went most of the day and despite her being very busy throughout she kept checking up on me.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

My child had to have a sensitive test (for a urinary system problem) and during the test, this radiology doctor was very impatient, kept telling him, "you have to lay still," snappy, and rough. There was a thumb mark on his thigh when we got home! Our other doctors have been great, but when they order tests, you have the right to ask about the people who will be performing them. This one didn't seem to know what she was doing, and took her frustrations out on my son. I took down her name and have been warning other parents whose kids need to get complex tests to avoid this horrible doctor and person.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Stacy L. Spooner's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT