Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Barry

He is the worst Doctor I have ever been around. Very unkind, his EGO is bigger than his worth as a Doctor. Horrible.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

This doctor is not very kind. He has no bedside manner. Was often late or did not show up at all! Most of the staff is rude.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

wrong diagnosis for my 2 year old. Said she was flat footed and nothing to do about. Went to another orthapedic who caught the fact that she looked like she had cerebral palsy. Went to neurologist who confirmed this and am able to properly treat her with therapy and leg brace. Rude and obnoxious as well!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Barry is a rude agrogant person with no compassion. He argued with my daughter about how long she has had back pain and then brought her to tears during is so called examination. When I dared to ask any questions, he would simply ignore them and spout some medical crap no lay person could possibly understand. I was recommend to the office but will not set foot or let him touch my daughter again!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

I read the reviews and was hesitant to take my son. However, his staff was the most helpful and accommodated our urgent request. The wait time was long, but I think that he was the only one seeing children in the office. He explained everything to me and his bedside manner was refreshing. No complaints here

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

My daughter had to go threw surgery on her hip when she was just 13 month old. We conducted deep research to find the best orthopedic surgeon and we where willing to go out of state for the best. We found Dr. Mark Barry as the best Orthopedic Doctor in Nevada! We were very happy and fortunate to have him perform the surgery on our Daughter. He did a great job! and all the follow up visits where done by him (not an intern) My daughter is Dr. Barry patient for over 5 years now. And we are very happy with his professional knowledge and experience. he has a great approach with the kids. Some time's just like any other desired Doctor he runs late, but its defiantly worth it. If a Doctor can change your child's life to the better you will always be grateful and thus we are.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

I work in the largest hospital in Las Vegas and I've known Dr. Barry for 16 years. He is by far the best orthopedic surgeon in town. He does some of the most challenging kids cases- spine deformity, bone cancers, birth defects, etc., and has the best results and the lowest complication rates. He is very innovative and has developed some of the best spine implants in the field. He often trains other visiting surgeons his techniques. He is always thinking of ways to improve patient care and safety. I think this is the important type of information that patients should know about their surgeon. The only negative thing I have to say is too bad he doesn't treat adults.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

DR. Barry needs work on his people skills. He was rude and brusque with my son and I, and he was entirely wrong about my son's injury. He blew it off our concerns. Thank goodness I took my child to have a second opinion, he ended up having surgery to repair the sports injury.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

great doctor very helpful and the staff were great with my child thank you

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

this doctor was not very happy with her injured knee, and it was nothing special after going to another specialist and having to wait less time. This man needs some practice in service and less in spending money.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Dr. Mark A. Barry's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners