Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Baron-Kuhn

been coming here awhile, but i am disapointed that the doctor seems to be in a rush, doesnt ask if i have any questions, doesnt bother to really get to know me, doesnt explain things in depth when asked questions usually answers with one word responses. I just don't feel satisfied with the doctor at all :(

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Not helpful at all, me and my wife had to stop her from just walking out after she would check the baby's heartbeat to ask her questions. Every time we asked her something she would say....yeah hmmm awww. My wife is now 38 weeks and this dr. claims she has an emergency and that she will be gone for the next two weeks, but is willing to see us tomorrow for our appointment .....sounds like a real emergency, we wish would have switched to another obgyn earlier.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Horribly arrogant bedside manner. Switched to another obgyn and definitelyu glad i did.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

I was a new patient, looking for a good OB-GYN, and had a horrible experience with Dr. Baron-Kuhn. She did not ask me any questions about myself or my past medical history. She didn't ask if I had any questions or concerns. When I told her my husband and I were going to try to get pregnant over the next few months, she just said I needed a prenatal vitamin and when I asked if there was anything else I needed to know/do before getting pregnant she said "no" just take a prenatal vitamin and then walked out the door. I was hoping to get some general information about getting pregnant... but she did not offer anything. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I am sure there are many other options in the Aurora area for OB-GYN's, so if you are able... avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

unhelpful and will not let you ask questions. always seemed in a hurry.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth A. Baron-Kuhn's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1982)

Oxford