Ratings for Dr. Timothy W. McPherson

Dr. McPherson is very intelligent, know his stuff! Very helpful with my RA and lupus. Monitors blood work to be able to know if meds are safe for you to continue. Knew immediately what was going on with my health just from medication another doctor had given me. Very rare condition. LISTENS! CARES ! BRILLIANT DOCTOR! He can find out what's wrong with you, even if you have been to 50 doctors who couldn't . Sarah Burke

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Best Doctor in southeast mo. Kind takes time with you. I would recommend him to all my friends. Rita Redman. Kennett Mo

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Such a kind man. He is always willing take more time than needed to listen and help. He diagnosed me right away. I agree with the great bedside manner. Best doctor in town!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Extremely thorough doctor...truly cares about his patients and has a wonderful bedside manner! He saved my mother's life!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

almost put me in the hospital at age 13 to have my appendix taken out and all that was wrong with me was a kidney infection. i was prepped for surgery when they finally said oh you are ok!

Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Timothy W. McPherson's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental