Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Fogari

The most rudest, nastiest unprofessional doctor I ever ever seen in my life, he is 75-80 years old, very very short tempr make sure not to ask him 1 question twice or ask him to explain or say why, he will turn red and yell at u. Im not kidding. He ask me who was previous doc but I forgot his last name n he ask same question yelling at me and he was loud YOU DONT KNOW HIS NAME. He didnt explain mom's condition he just wrote xray. He's too old to work I cant trust his knowledge. I don't recommend this terrible doc, not even for my enemy. Waiting line was 4 hours. I was number 30th patients and there were 5 more, this doc is money thirsty he just want to collect money nothing else. I had more questions to ask but choose not to. What kind of doctor that u can't even ask questions out of fear to get yelled at.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

God bless them all in the doctor's Fogari office. Thanks for all the help you guys are giving to my family.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

At first i found him to be very nice and pleasant. Now im disgusted with him. I have been diagnose with Lupus and the disease is kicking my butt. I went to his office last month and he didnt bother to ask if i had my medication now i have ran out of my steroid and he refuses to refill it.Office states that i have to come in i explain that i was just there and that i need my meds cause im falling very ill his staff said i would have to go in and see him i made an appt but now im searching for another doctor. I feel like he doesnt care i explain to him im in severe pain doesnt do anything for that just continues to tell me to take my steroids which i do and are no help!! My bloodwork is abnormal and i havent heard from him yet to discuss the results. I work at a doctors office so i know how it works when you have a patient with abnormal results!!!! I honeslty would NOT suggest anyone to see him!!!! He is a TERRIBLE MAN!!! And he is only in it for the MONEY!!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of patient care. Always running late and office is always busy but makes the time for each patient.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

horrible wants everything his way! does NOT care about his patients im so disgusted with him

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

has no bedside manners is arrongant and rude when doesn't gets his ways

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Iwas under the care of fogari for approx. 1 yr. using humara for rheumatism. I experience very drastic side effect (sores-needing lansing)and my medical doctor ask me to stop using it and then return to see fogari. I did do that and dr. fogari refuse to treat me ever again for stoping to medication. I explain to the nurse the terrible side effects i was having and the reason why i stop. He just brush me off and told his staff to tell me that he can no longer see me for stoping the treatment. It says very clear if you have any sores you must stop the treatment. I call to advice him of the side effects and he suggested for me to go to another doctor. after this experience til today i have no rheumatic doctor. Since, he refuse to take me back as a patient per his staff. He refuse to get on the phone or help me. He is not a caring doctor he is in the proffesion for the money. After prescribing Humara for me my side effects he did not want to hear. I like him as a person but n

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008