Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Tait

Tait ruined my life. Joint replacement. Constant pain. Infection. Repeat surgeries. Made things worse. He talks a good game but run away!!

Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr Tait performed a total knee replacement on my left knee. His bed side manor is second to none. His staff is courteous & knowledgeable. The hospital he works out of, St Rose is of the same high standard he and his staff uphold. Dr Tait has never left me waiting in the waiting room, as Doctors often do these days. There have been a few times he was called away to emergency surgery, but his staff has always called to inform me & reschedule an appointment. I have met many others that have had botched knee replacements and have horror stories. Some have told me they cannot see Dr Tait, as he is not on their insurance. My response is always the same. I pay extra for a PPO just so I can see Dr Tait. While I do pay a higher premium, I believe he is worth every penny! You get what you pay for! I had 5 ACL reconstructions through the years and was referred to Dr Tait by Dr Ronald Koe. I was in my early forties when I had the knee replacement (which I put off having for @ 10 years) I am able to do things I haven't been able to do in years! Dr Tait prescribed physical therapy based on my needs. He treated me and not my insurance. Dr Tait is a phenomenal Doctor. His team is competent & knowledgeable & his staff is kind and efficient. If you find yourself needing an Othopedic Dr you will not find better than Dr Tait in Southern Nevada.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Tait does all surgeries at St. Rose Sienna Hospital in Henderson. Ask Dr. Tait how many patients get infections during surgery at that hospital. Ask Dr. Tait how many patients die after surgery at that hospital. Learn more at hospitalsafetyscore.org.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

He's conservative in his approach, using surgery as a last means. He's kept me going for 8 yrs without surgery, but with no cartilage left I trust his surgical skill.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

It has been 7 weeks since my knee surgery and I am doing fantastic. It is a conformis I total knee and fits perfectly. It turned out better than I expected, there were no complications. I'm almost finished with PT and can do things that were impossible before surgery. I highly recommend Dr Tait, his PA Bryce, and the entire staff.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I've been a patient since 2010, after 4 other Orthopaedic doctors wouldn't take my knee pain seriously. Dr Tait immediately discovered that I had 5 meniscus tears and no more cartilage in my right knee and 3 meniscus tears and scar tissue in my left knee. Over the past almost 4 years, we've tried multiple things to avoid surgery, before having a total knee replacement in my right knee. Dr Tait is not a knife happy surgeon. His first concern is to improve the quality of life of his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and a fantastic surgeon. At 45 years of age, I was practically crippled until he took me under his care. He listens and spends the time needed with each patient, which does make the wait time a bit longer. After 3 operations on both knees, I feel I'm qualified to say he is the best Orthopaedist in LV. I wish all doctors took the time that he does or cared for their patient's well being. I would still be in severe pain and immobile, if it wasn't for Dr Tait.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr Tate came on my case after I had surgery by another Dr and I came down with a server staff infection he saved my life.Since them I have had 4 surgeries I had to have a complete knee replacement because of the damage done by yje infection.A few months later I had a terrible fall broke my hip he repaired what he could but now that has to be replaced also.Anyway this Dr has been here for me since day 1 caring and compassite him and his whole staff /they are there to answer all my concerns nad do all my refills ASAP I could not ask for anything more I love this Dr he has been there for me always .

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Total hip replacement...Dt. Tait was fantastic. Although the wait times at his office sometimes seem a little long, IT IS OWRTH IT! Having his expertise and explaining ANYTHING of the procedure you want is a comforting detail that most doctors these days fail to do. He will not waist his time )nor yours) by holding unneeded conversations and is straight to the point. He is a busy doctor. but if you want an excellent orthopedic doctor/surgeon and evaluation, HE IS THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I'm not much of a "Doctor" fan....but I must say, Dr Tate and his Staff is amazing! I'm not a patient, but my Mom has had a hip and knee replacement by Dr. Tate. My experience with my Mom with Dr. appointments and surgery was comforting and assuring. Every step from beginning to the end was done very well.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

I had a total knee replacement on 2/04/13 - have No pain--He used a new state of the art product and I have had an excellent recovery.Two weeks after the surgery I entered the Hospital for something else and he and his assistant looked in on me every day (week). Not only is he compassionate but also very knowledgable. I never wited more than 10 minutes for an appointment and have been VERY SATISFIED. WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND DR. TAIT

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Robert J. Tait's Credentials

• French

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)