Ratings for Dr. David Topps

Was very knowledgeable and understanding at first.. now I can get him to help me with my chronic pain. very disappointed

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I think he is a very great doctor i like him alot .. very nice .. listens and doesnt kick you out in like 5 min. he takes his time with you.. I like that

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

i am @ dismay with dr. topps, he seemed very caring at 1st, buy the end of the 4th month of being my dr. he gave up on me. suffering with chronic pain is enough of a challenge in sudbury never mind this mans godiness attitude. he put me on large doses of narcotic pain med's, as he is not in his office regularly and i ran out of my medication, being honest i went to a clinic and got enough of a repeat to last until i was able to see him again, when i did, he told me what i had done was illegal, and now as a result i could suffer with the pain as he would no longer prescribe me "anything" including non-narcotic med's?? i didn't know, i was honest with both him and the clinic and sincerely did not want to suffer. i was told short term detox off these meds is nothing, maybe so, but now i am practically bed ridden with pain, no help, and a physician who doesn't care! THANK YOU DR.TOPPS!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Great doctor... Gives you all the time you need to explain your problems. Listens intently. Makes good decisions based on fact.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Very caring! Takes time to talk to you. Also has very good sense of humor. After waitingfor four years to find a family doctor, I couldn't have gotten anyone better.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

Dr Topps is very dedicated to his profession and was very helpfull and I did not feel like a number to him. Very well mannered, polite, attentive.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Awesome staff very friendly Dr. Topps took his time didnt feel like a "number", the Nurse Practioners are great and knowledgeable as well would recommend Dr. Topps and his staff to anyone that wants a good and brilliant family doctor who is caring and he looks like he enjoys what he does:-)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008