You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Gitterman

Dr. Gitterman refused to allow my daughter to get a blood test multiple times as we do not know her blood type. He insisted we call the hospital, who did not release the information to us. Frustrating as we have been trying to get her blood type for many years now. Also can never get an appointment as he is constantly on vacation or overbooked. Minimum 1.5 week wait.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Gitterman has been my doctor since 1982 and he's fabulous. I never feel like I'm just a "number"... he always takes the time to listen to any concerns or issues I may have and if a specialist is needed, he always refers me to someone reputable. He was my sons' doctor throughout their childhood and teen years until they moved out of the province, but they loved him. With Dr. Gitterman as my doctor, I know I'm in the best hands possible.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Excellent Doctor, very informed and caring. Brilliant.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Great Doctor, very knowlegable, helpfull, friendly and confident in what he is doing. Could not ask for a better doctor. The only downside is extremenly long wait times for appointments. If you get your appointment with Dr. Gitterman in two weeks you are lucky. Wait time in the office is also very long.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Gitterman has been my families Doctor since I was born. There is no other medical professional that I trust more, with my health and the health of my children

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr. G. has been our family doctor for 30 years now - he is without a doubt the best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

There is no other Doctor like dear Dr. Gitterman!!!! He delivered my 3 children 30 years ago and now my oldest Daughter is having a baby and wouldn't see anyone else. Unfortunately Dr. G. stopped delivering babies many years ago but he recommended an OB/GYN for my Daughter. This man was clearly born to be a caring, compassionate Doctor. I trust him 100% and will be very sad when he retires. Thanks Dr. G. for all of your help when I needed it the most!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr. Gitterman has been our doctor for over 32 years, and there is no other doctor better. He is very helpful caring and always spends that extra time.He is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. G. has been my family Doctor since I moved to Ontario and also now takes care of my twin boys. He is flexible, caring and attentive. They don't make them like this anymore....

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. Michael Gitterman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gitterman refused to allow my daughter to get a blood test multiple times as we do not know her blood type. He insisted we call the hospital, who did not re..."

March 12, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.applehills.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L4Y 2N8". Address has been updated from "None" to "1221 Bloor Street, Mississauga". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056251241".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gitterman has been my doctor since 1982 and he's fabulous. I never feel like I'm just a "number"... he always takes the time to listen to any concerns or is..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor, very informed and caring. Brilliant."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr gitterman for over 20 years now and am always pleased with his promptness, his dedication , and his kind way."

September 29, 2014