Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Steingold

Dr. Steingold and his office are fabulous! During one iui cycle his office was not on call and that weekend I needed to see another practice. I was immediately aware of the difference in experience, highlighting just how wonderful Dr. S and his staff are. He even called me twice that weekend to check in on me and the appointment. The office and nurse staff have been personable, respectful and easy to talk to. After seeing Dr. Steingold for about 2 years, I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Dr. Steingold and his staff. I feel Dr. Steingold has given me the answers and has been very straight forward about my particular case. I love this office and would recommend Dr. Steingold to anyone who asked me!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I have not had a positive experience with Dr. STEINGOLD. I have waisted 6alot months and havent been seen by him since march..which was when he started us on Clomid. Since being on the meds i have not once been checked on. I had some issues with clomis and after telling his nurse i no longer wanted to do the clomid and was interested in trying other options, she ignored my plea for answers and help and called in a perscription..i tried to explain to her that I was bleeding irregular and needed answers. She didnt even let me speak with my dr. She then prescribed me clomid again. Within a two week period...i am not a dr but a body should not ovulate twice in two weeks..i have been trying for almost 4yrs...and have seen many drs.. i have felt like we were brushed off..anyones time regardless of age is precious when trying to start a family...dont let them waist yours..

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

This is by far the best place to go to for infertility. Dr Steingold is very honest and real about what you can and can not expect. The nurses are very nuturing and the front desk very warm. Infertility is difficult as is, but the support of this office assures you they will do their absolute best.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Dr. Steingold has so far been very helpful in my infertility battle. The most impressive aspect of Dr. Steingold was the way he talked to my husband and I after our miscarriage. I was his only patient for about 45 minutes to an hour. He answered questions and explained everything to us in layman's terms (although I am a nurse I needed the simpleness at that time) He was very understanding and compassionate. I pray for a successful pregnancy and I believe Dr. Steingold will be part essential part of this journey.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Stay away from this doctor! He wasted my valuable reproductive window. His practice is very haphazard and unethical! After a whole year, he still had not done the proper labs, despite the fact that I reminded him 3 times. All this time in his practice I was put on ineffective treatments. Eventually I demanded a test of ovarian reserve, and low and behold I am peri-menopausal. Time is of essence for a perimenopausal woman. To even give me ineffective treatments for a whole year (clomid, oral meds, ultrasounds) and further delay my chance is unethical!!! His nurses are very uninformed and more than 3 times told me my lab results were normal when they were very far from normal. The nurses also seem to want to make the decision on the next cycle's meds on the phone (without consulting with the doctor). Dr, Steingold also never seems to remember my case. I eventually went to another practice, but by then I needed an egg donor. This is an AWEFUL PRACTICE & DOCTOR. STAY AWAY!!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

People before you go here to have this procedure, please educate yourself and remember that men are part of the equation. I was treated like nothing more than a donor to donate sperm to my wife. We had a procedure done, and thanks to the lack of education and the recurring surprises that were never discussed TO ME (like morphology rates of sperm, ICSI and when it is used) they spring the information on you and BOOM! you are now $1800 deeper in debt than you realized you were going to be in. I have realized one thing out of all this, men have to look out for themselves when dealing with doctors and their female patients. Dr. Steingold was there for my wife, not me, even though I am 1/2 of the pregnancy. I seem to be the only one that realizes this to this very day. Thanks for helping me realize I am no more than a drop of "specimen" in a plastic cup.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Thanks to Dr. S we have twins on the way! I feel bad for my OB b/c she has big shoes to fill now that I am seeing her for our pregnancy. Dr. S. and his team are amazing and no words can explain the positive experience we had here..I refer anyone and everyone needing fert. treatment to Dr. S. I am very thankful for him and his team. I felt they really care about us and I can still call them for anything!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

We LOVE Dr. Steingold! His staff is accessible and knowledgable and Dr. S has been wonderful to work with. My husband (40)and I (38) were looking for a doctor who we felt was a "Collaberative Partner" in this infertility process. Due to our age we wanted a Dr. who would be "Aggressive" but not "Excessive" in our treatment. Dr. S was very receptive to our desire to be aggressive and was GREAT at explaining our options and the various scenarios. After 3 cycles we are Pregnant! I have PCOS and he was very knowledgable about this disorder and was cautiously optimistic throughout the process. If you are looking for a great doctor...please take the time to meet with Dr. S.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Steingold and his staff are *amazing*. Every step of the way during my treatment I have felt supported and respected, and most importantly I know that I am receiving the best medical care in this field. If you are looking for a Reproductive Endocrinologist in the Richmond, Va area, he is the best!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Dr. Kenneth A. Steingold's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1979)