Ratings for Dr. Jennifer K. Zochowski

Dr. Zochowski is awesome! I have recommended her to several people I know. I switched mid-pregnancy from a large, impersonal group of OB's to Dr. Zochowski and am so glad I did. I regret that I did not find her before my first pregnancy. Can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Not helpful in answering questions about vitamins or supplements. Told she "does not subscribe to vitamin regimens because they aren't approved by the FDA". Wow! She was not open minded enough to help patients seek options or care outside of the pharmaceutical/fda grip.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Jennifer Zochowski is wonderful. My husband, parents, aunt, and I all switched over to her office after not being happy with Dr. Passias in Pickerington, who always made you feel as if you were wasting his time. On the hand, Dr. Zochowski gives you the time to really talk about whats going on and your treatment options. She also offers practical advice, such as putting 2x4s under the head of our bed to help my husbands acid reflux. She is always very relaxed and makes it easy to talk to her about any and all of your health problems. She is also very proactive, during a visit for a pulled muscle, we were talking about my overall health and she noticed that I had signs of PCOS and recommend I see her sister in law, Dr. Nicole Zochowski, who is equally as wonderful. I've told other doctors of my cycle problems and never once was this brought to my attention. Bc of her I was able to get tested and now w/fertility drugs my husband and I are hopeful to get pregnant very soon!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009