Ratings for Dr. Aziza Rajan

When my daughter was born, she failed to tell me about her heart issues...I had to find out from my family physician.....oh and not to mention I had to demand they send my daughter to Sick Kids before they would tell me anything...and it was a nurse who told me....not Dr. Rajan. I will avoid her at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

It's been a year since doing as she said Les our infant daughter to need to be taken to the hospital. She is brash, rude and terrible at her job. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

For a Doctor that is so anal about being on time made us wait 30+ minutes. She was rude and unrealistic about what my son needs to eat. We never went back. Would not recommend her to anyone. Dr. Boloug is great, but long waiting list

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Rajan should NOT be treating adolescent children. She was indifferent, lacking compassion, not results oriented. Complete waste of time. My daughter did not want to continue meeting with her. Why do family physicians keep referring to this Dr. ??

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Leslie the secretary is wonderful. Dr Rajan, however, is horrible. She didn't take the time to listen to us, and was rude every visit. She rushed us along and never waited for us to answer her questions before asking the next. We have since left her care. I would not recommend her. Ever.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Aziza Rajan is very rude, We visited her & she was not helpful, Alas.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Rajan doesn't sugar coat things. She tells you what you need to hear - and perhaps for some it's hard to hear. Here is why you should look past her delivery and trust her; she is by far the most experienced and knowledgeable pediatrician in Newmarket. Be humble and just let her speak. She will help you and she will find you answers. She has seen it all and draws from experience that no textbook can provide. On a sidenote, her receptionst is absolutely lovely and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I am so surprised at all of the negative ratings. I found Dr. Rajan kind, efficient, knowledgeable and to the point. I appreciated her honesty and wisdom. I'm sorry that others had a negative experience, but my experience with this doctor was nothing but excellent.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

We saw Dr. Rajan when my twin boys were young - and I am still haunted by our experience with her. Before our boys were even born I was referred to Dr. Rajan because I was told she was a wonderful lactation consultant and I wanted to breastfeed my twins. She was awful. No help at all. Then when my boys were around 3 they became very picky eaters and we were referred to Dr. Rajan. I thought I would give her another chance. What a waste of time and an awful experience. We saw her regularly for over a year and not once did she remember anything about my boys. The first part of every appointment was going over the same thing she had been told multiple times before. She always seemed distracted, disinterested and condescending. She always made me feel that it was all my fault and that I was a horrible mother. Once, she even talked about hospitalizing the boys to "get them away from" me. I was shocked and very hurt that anyone would say such a thing. Let alone a doctor. She never explained why she said this and never mentioned it again. I think she was trying to scare me or strong arm me, I have no idea. All the while offering nothing in the way of help or suggestions. We got nothing but heartache and frustration from our visits with her. We have since moved to another city and thankfully we see a wonderful pediatrician now. But I am still haunted my Dr. Rajan's words to me. What a horrible doctor/woman/person!! By the way, my boys are now 9 and are very healthy and happy!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Aziza Rajan is very rude & unpleasant, She was not helpful, So Disgusting, I'll not recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017