Ratings for Dr. Aziza Rajan

Leslie the secretary is wonderful. Dr Rajan, however, is horrible. She didn't take the time to listen to us, and was rude every visit. She rushed us along and never waited for us to answer her questions before asking the next. We have since left her care. I would not recommend her. Ever.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Aziza Rajan is very rude, We visited her & she was not helpful, Alas.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Rajan doesn't sugar coat things. She tells you what you need to hear - and perhaps for some it's hard to hear. Here is why you should look past her delivery and trust her; she is by far the most experienced and knowledgeable pediatrician in Newmarket. Be humble and just let her speak. She will help you and she will find you answers. She has seen it all and draws from experience that no textbook can provide. On a sidenote, her receptionst is absolutely lovely and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I am so surprised at all of the negative ratings. I found Dr. Rajan kind, efficient, knowledgeable and to the point. I appreciated her honesty and wisdom. I'm sorry that others had a negative experience, but my experience with this doctor was nothing but excellent.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

We saw Dr. Rajan when my twin boys were young - and I am still haunted by our experience with her. Before our boys were even born I was referred to Dr. Rajan because I was told she was a wonderful lactation consultant and I wanted to breastfeed my twins. She was awful. No help at all. Then when my boys were around 3 they became very picky eaters and we were referred to Dr. Rajan. I thought I would give her another chance. What a waste of time and an awful experience. We saw her regularly for over a year and not once did she remember anything about my boys. The first part of every appointment was going over the same thing she had been told multiple times before. She always seemed distracted, disinterested and condescending. She always made me feel that it was all my fault and that I was a horrible mother. Once, she even talked about hospitalizing the boys to "get them away from" me. I was shocked and very hurt that anyone would say such a thing. Let alone a doctor. She never explained why she said this and never mentioned it again. I think she was trying to scare me or strong arm me, I have no idea. All the while offering nothing in the way of help or suggestions. We got nothing but heartache and frustration from our visits with her. We have since moved to another city and thankfully we see a wonderful pediatrician now. But I am still haunted my Dr. Rajan's words to me. What a horrible doctor/woman/person!! By the way, my boys are now 9 and are very healthy and happy!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Aziza Rajan is very rude & unpleasant, She was not helpful, So Disgusting, I'll not recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I did not care for Dr Rajan at all. Saw her because of my daughters anxiety. I asked to speak with her privately so I could share information I didn't want her to her and as soon as my daughter returned she repeated it all to her and said if she can't get her anxiety under control that I her mother was to put her in the car against her will and take her to emerge to see a crisis counselor and they may keep her there. My daughter is now terrified to go to the hospital and reluctant to see a psychologist. Making my job as a parent even more challenging.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I did not find Dr. Rajan helpful or knowledgeable. She wanted to put my 3 and a half year old through so many tests which I thought weren't needed. I went with my gut. I'm glad I did because he grew out of his issues and he is now a healthy teenager!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Rajan woul not address any of my concerns beyond what the family doctor's referral stated (even though the condition worsened since the family doctor last checked it). In the middle of my appointment, she took a personal phone call, without excusing herself, which I thought was very unprofessional, rude, careless, and is if my visit was not important. Extremely disatisfied with this pedeatrician.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

The office administrator in the office is amazing. She is very patient, kind, caring and amazing with the kids. She does a tremendous job. I really like Dr. Rajan. She is very patient and she listens to my concerns. She is great with my son and genuinely cares about his well being.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016