Ratings for Dr. Mark W. Shen

Can't agree more with the rating submitted on Sept 26,2012. Shen is uncaring, doesn't listen, when telling him about pain I was experiencing- he said "You can't be in pain!" After that, I wen't looking for another doctor!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Know it all attitude. Doesn't listen. Quick to make judgement. Miss lead and gave false information.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Shen is as thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, personable and professional as any doctor you will ever encounter.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

I can't believe the nasty posts. This guy is great. My wife and I have had excellent care from this doctor from the first day he came to the lake area. I suspect that the negative posts were from people that did not go to him or maybe they had problems other than medical. Dr. Shen is EXCELLENT! His nurse Tina is a sweetheart. I'm sorry to see this internet site throw rocks at a great guy.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Arrogant, dismissivie, know-it-all attitude, argumentative,rude, sarcastic,pushy, demeaning,invalidating, sometimes outright hostile, constantly checks watch to make sure you do not take too much time. Allows only 30 minutes no matter how sick you are. Went in with gall bladder problems, he told me I had anxiety disorder, prescribed Cymbalta,sent me for three different and expensive tests before he would believe my gall bladder was not working, then told me I probably had cancer, which I did not. Also told me my allergic reaction to sulfa drugs was 'impossible'. Very young and full of himself.........treated me like a hypochondriac. Would never let me complete a sentence without breaking in to argue or disagree. Told my husband 'she doesn't like me........maybe she will go find a doctor she likes now.' Not a good doctor for anyone wih self respect and a working knowledge of their own body.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Mark W. Shen's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Dental Network Of America