Ratings for Dr. Rakesh N. Prasad

This man is undeniably the most unprofessional, demeaning, hateful person that we, as a family, have ever come across. He took care of our father in the hospital, and he was downright cruel. I wish he could have walked a mile in our shoes. He might have chosen his words a bit more carefully if he had. I pity anyone that gets stuck with him as a doctor. Maybe that's why he is ASSIGNED patients, instead of being in private practice, where people might actually decide on him as their doctor, (OR NOT) with their own free will.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Prasad was my attending physician when I was in the hospital. He was wonderful! Very knowledgeable, and a great bedside manner! J. Oldland

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

To me he is the best doctor in the world. I had panic disorder problem. On my first day he spent more than an hour with me. This is my sixth year with him. Don't see any reason to look for another doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

This doctor is most unprofessional; seemingly almost cruel. He either doesn't care about his patients, or he couldn't diagnose my problem. I would NOT recommend him to anyone, under ANY circumstance.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Rakesh N. Prasad's Credentials

• M G M Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Jamshedpur, Bihar, India (Grad. 1987)

Oxford