Ratings for Dr. Stuart Remer

Great doctor. He fixed my back problem and I got all better.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I went to my scheduled appointment at 10am at the E Tremont medical center 06-04-09. The secretary had informed me that Dr. Remer accepts GHI and is a network provider. I had to wait 3 hours to be called and that was only so I can pay my co payment. Eventually I decided to talk to an office assistant in the waiting area about reason of my visit. I gave a quick summary on how I needed a second opinion regarding my foot. The assistant told me the doctor would be another hour wait, it wasn't possible for me to wait any longer so I left without seeing Dr. Remer. A few months later I received a $600 bill for a consultation with Dr. Remer that never took place! GHI claimed he was an out of network doctor, and sent me a check of $185 towards his bill. I returned the check to GHI explaining why I will not pay the doctor a single cent. This bill has been forwarded to a collection agency and I am still fighting it. I have also claimed this as insurance fraud with GHI.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Stuart Remer's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1987)