Ratings for Dr. Keith Bridger

Dr Bridger has cared for me for 20 years. His care and his staff's care has always been great. It has been timely, to the point, and appropriate. I think he is a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

He has been my doctor for years...but I have now nicknamed him Doc Holiday. Every second visit is with a covering doctor and I get a more consistent doctor at the walk-in clinic than my own family doctor. I'm sure he's close to retirement or easing into it but I'm considering a move as I want the same doctor for most of my visits. He is very friendly and makes me feel heard. That said I have heard over the years of tremendous errors in diagnosing patients. But I suppose doctors are only huma after all.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

It can be very difficult to get a medication that actually works from him and then if you do he is unwilling to adjust the dosage. It can be hard to get an appointment sometimes waiting weeks to see the doctor, that is when he is not on vacation. And for some reason the Clinic makes it hard if not impossible to switch doctors.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr Bridger and his assistants have always been great to deal with. I am not a burden on the healthcare system but appreciate that he saves a few slots each week for emergency visits. It would be impossible for any MD to be an expert in all areas of medicine and he has intelligently referred me to specialists when appropriate. I believe he has a respectful delivery and is not too quick to medicate or waste the systems money - and in my experience he balances this very well. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a friendly family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Bridger is an excellent GP. He genuinely cares and always greets me with a big smile. I leave his office feeling better about myself and a more positive outlook. He's helped me through a number of ailments over the years and has never led me astray. Some might find him a bit old school on the surface but he's actually very open minded and doesn't mind being challenged or questioned. I will miss him when he retires in the next few years.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Bridger is not knowledgeable. Anything to do with women apparently is caused stress or fibromyalgia! Although I had a pre-exiting heart condition he refused to refer me to a heart specialist stating he did not want to waste his time. He intially ignored an occupational therapist who called him because she thought I was going to die. My resting heart rate was in the 135 range. At her insistance he eventually contacted an internal medicine specialist who put me in ICU and got me into heart surgery within weeks. The cardiologist stated my dr. was an idiot! His response was I had so many things wrong with me how was he supposed to figure it out.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

WARNING!! Dr. Bridger is not a good doc, if you have any kind of real problem. He misdiagnosed me and my mother for years! I had terrible headaches which he kept saying were from stress, but actually was a brain tumor, thankfully another doc picked up on. And my mother was dying from a heart condition he also said was caused from stress. Once she switched docs, they sent her for EMERGENCY heart surgery. I hope I can save some of you from wasting your valuable time with him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR YEARS VERY KIND AND LISTENS AND THROUGH ,I HAD A MYSTERY,,, AND HE SEND ME ON TO ANOTHER GREAT DOC WHO SOLVED THE MYSTERY

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dismissive and rude on my last visit. I realize dos see a lot of neurotic patients but tact is important regardless. Would never see him again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

On the good side, Dr. Bridger is very kind and caring and really takes his time to listen to his patients. He is very alternative friendly and will never poo poo any decision you've made to see an alternative practitioner. He seems respectful of others' ideas. On the bad side, he's a little too laid back, and doesn't take seriously complaints you may have. He's got a "wait and see" attitude. Come back and see me if it doesn't get better. You have to go to him multiple times about the same ailment before he does anything about it. He also misdiagnosed my son. I went home and looked up his diagnosis on the internet before going to the pharmacy, only to see that this was absolutely not the same symptoms he had, and the condition looked nothing like the pictures of others with that condition on that website. Overall he's a good doctor, but not proactive enough for me.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010