Ratings for Dr. Grant M. Barnum

Great doctor. I highly recommend. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I have only been a patient of Dr. Barnum for a short while, and during that time I have really felt like he had my best health interests at heart, rather than just trying to run through patients. I'm in good health and I believe that by following his instructions and suggestions, I will stay that way.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Barnum. He knows what he is talking about and how to fix the problem. No guess work, when in doubt he orders the proper tests to get to the heart of the problem. Great humanitarian.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Barnum continues to give our family personal attention and appears to really care about our well-being.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

This is the best internist in Mid-Missouri. Yes he does have time issues, however, he is willing to spend an hour with you if your case requires it. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS DOCTOR FOR 13 YEARS. HE IS A STAFF DOC, A D. O. FORMER AIR FORCE FLIGHT SURGEON, AND TAKES HIS DUTIES AS CHIEF OF STAFF AT THE LAKE OZARK HOSPITAL VERY SERIOUSLY. WHEN HE IS LATE, I KNOW HE IS ATTENDING TO A VERY SICK PATIENT EITHER AT THE HOSPITAL OR IN A TREATMENT ROOM. KEEP IN MIND THAT GOOD DOCTORS ARE ALWAYS, ALWAYS BUSY. I KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN HE IS LATE. HIS NURSES ALWAYS KEEP ME INFORMED OF HIS WHEREABOUTS. ON SEVERAL OCCAISIONS I HAVE SEEN THIS DOCTOR AT 1:00 AND 2:00 AM IN THE HOSPITAL, AND IN HIS OFFICE AT 9:00 AM. THE SAME DAY. I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY. D. O.'S HAVE GOOD HANDS. AND LAKE OZARK HOSPITAL IS THE BEST. AS A 100% DISABLED VIET NAM VET I KNOW GOOD HEALTH CARE WHEN I SEE IT. HE MAKES REFERALS AS NEEDED, AND I AM SEEN BY THE SPECIALISTS IN SHORT ORDER, SOMETIMES ON THE SAME DAY.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

He is a very good doctor, always listens and good diagnostic of problems.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Grant M. Barnum's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)