Ratings for Dr. Margaret Levy

She is a very calming person. She treats people as well as practices medicine I trust her implicitly. Her expertise and knowledge cannot be topped. Her office staff is also supportive!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Levy was kind, caring and compassionate. She removed a very painful lipoma from my spine and she was able to get me out of pain after so many doctors turned me away and did nothing to help me. She is a Godsend, caring sensitive and even has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

do not ask questions to this doctor or challenge her opinion. she will tell you that you are mean spirited. very difficult to get medical records.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr. Levy is awesome and supported me through a very difficult time.....she is open to questions and very helpful to family too. I recommend her to anyone with breast cancer.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

When I learned about my breast cancer, the name that was continually suggested to me, by both my primary doctor and several friends was Margaret Levy, Specialist of the Breast. Dr Levy performed my surgery and treated me with such loving, yet professional care that I am still grateful. Her bedside manner is outstanding. The first person that I saw after my surgery was Dr Levy. Her first words to me "You'll be fine." There are not enough words in my vocabulary to express my love for Margaret Levy.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Excellent doctor, punctual with appointments will listen and answer questions. Very gentle and honest.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

This woman is a saint. She saved my life. Her expertise is diseases of the breast only, and in this field she excels. Her credentials are outstanding. Her kindness, gentleness and caring was extraordinary, not only to me but to my concerned family members. She furnished me with ALL her telephone numbers (including her home) and assured me that if there was a need, she would be available for me. Dr Levy's bedside manner continued through my surgery six years ago, and remains intact as of this date. God forbid that you have a "disease of the breast," but if you do, Margaret Levy is the one to see. I absolutely, positively, love her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

DO NOT USE HER.......VERY COLD AND UNCARING DOCTOR

flag | Submitted September 11, 2005

Dr. Margaret Levy's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1976)