Ratings for Dr. Kevin Saunders

Been my Doctor over 20 years,He is very concerned and cosiderate. He will refer you to a the specialist you need.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr Saunders has been my doc for 25 years, best Dr in Manitoba heck all of all Canada always follows through with patients. Staff is very caring. Judy has been there forever will be hard to replace her. New receptionist alexi is great! Always willing to go the extra mile to help us get in to see him or with whatever we need. Great personality.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great Dr, love Judy, but good luck trying to book appt over the phone. Have sat in his office watching phone ring while staff talk and ignore phones.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Best Physician in Manitoba in my opinion. I have known and seen Kevin for over 40 years and his knowledge and level of caring is beyond reproach. He now takes care of my entire family and for that I am thankful. If he retires, he will be very difficult to replace both as a physician and a friend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

A very helpful and outstanding GP. Has been our family doctor for the last 5 years. I hope he does not retire soon.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have been Dr. Saunders patient since I was 21 years old. I am now 47. I am a healthy person, so I don't see him often, but EVERY TIME I have need to see him. He is ALWAYS on time! Always! I am shocked that the medical community has not cloned him. I am truly blessed to have him as my physician. Thank You Dr. Saunders!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Been my Dr since 1982. Great dr and has always helped me when needed.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Always takes the time to explain things in English - not medical talk. And not a pill pusher. Great Doc!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

My mother was a patient of Dr. Saunders. Started going to him when he first opened his practice on McPhillips. Nine years ago she died due to pancreatic cancer. Her symptoms were dismissed by Dr. Saunders who said her symptoms she described were due to stress. He never ordered a simple blood test that would have suggested further testing would be needed. He dismissed her concerns. How I wish my 65 year old mother had sought a second opinion. She would still be alive. Doctors are not God.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have been seeing kevin Saunders as my Dr for over 30 years. He is very professionally and listens to what your concerns are. This Dr cares he is not a pill pusher ans always takes the extra time to ask about you're feelings and concerns. If he isn't sure he does not hesitate to refere you to a specialist to get you answers and to help you medical get well. He is a great doctor and I really like his professional care.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016