Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Blankstein

We were referred to Dr. Blankstein from the ER. We could not have found a better doctor for my mom. He was always there for all of us and always spent the time to answer all of our questions (I would walk in with a note book full!) Everyone in the office is wonderful as well. They became an extension to our family or at least it felt like they did.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

My elderly father has been his patient for almost 2 years. His office visits have lasted no longer than 10 minutes. He has not been aggressive with treating his cancer and I had to request tests on at least 2 occasions. Now, he won't even return my phone calls and is having his "assistant" (not an oncologist) return my calls. He is a nice person, but I am not impressed with his method of treatment and wonder why he is even there. I need answers since I am my father's sole caregiver, but am getting nothing Dr. B. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Kenneth Blankstein's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med