Ratings for Dr. Ronny G. Phipps

I was told repeatedly there was "Not a pill for that." I NEVER ask for pills, I prefer to treat the cause. He refused to check my estrogen levels, claiming the insurance would not cover it. I was having PMS symptoms. I ordered the test on my own, my estrone was very high (I am in menopause) and my insurance did pay for it.. I am having issues with my clavicle and sternoclavicular joint, which I mentioned and then called it my shoulder. He snapped it was NOT my shoulder, acting like I was an idiot. FUNNY, the orthopedic doctor refers to my SHOULDER GIRDLE at each visit... I had not had blood test in 18 months and requested test for my thyroid. I wanted RT3 and Total T3, along with the auto-antibodies. I was told it was not necessary and once again insurance would not cover it. YES, the insurance covered it, YES the auto-antibodies were high and the RT3 was high.. In my opinion this doctor is not practicing medicine, he practices insurance.. He does not listen and how dare you have a difference of opinion...

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Terrible doctor, terrible office. They charged me for an appointment and took 7 months to submit it to my insurance, while threatening to send me to collections for a $5 bill that was 30 days over. They don't give shots to kids (told me to go to the local health department.) Very rude nurses, I left in tears after one of them told me how I should be treating my baby. Doctor Phipps didn't seem to care about my health at all.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

This doctor did not listen to a word that I said and I got the impression that my body was no longer mine when I walked in the door but belonged to him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

This dr is a complete quack who has no concern for his patients. He allowed me to suffer with pneumonia while recovering from surgery and refused to admit me to the hopsital. He kept me returning to his office every week for several months until we finally had to express our opinion that his treatment was not effective. He then dismissed me for daring to question his authority and superiority. Incidently, he allowed me to undergoe surgery without diagnosing me with diabetes, which I had, and then I never recoverd correctly from the operation. DO NOT SEE THIS MONEY GRUBBING MANIAC. He was in it for the money as his ridiculously expensive office proves in a very small town. is house is comperable. I still suffer the ill effects of his care after several years.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Ronny G. Phipps's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Massachusetts