Ratings for Dr. Lee P. Frye

This cats OK in my book. I have known him for years. Great Dr. and His Family is awesome as well! This is a Family Business, so you may be working with a Family member when you go in there! I lost 100 pounds at one point with this Dr. He is great. Taught me how to eat right.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Do not use Dr. Frye if you are overweight! I went in with painful periods and painful sexual intercourse. My diagnosis? I'm overweight. Really? What a joke.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Frye was a good person to talk to but he did not help find out what my concern was and his staff did not set up appointments in a timely manner. They also when i called they could not tell me when they would set up my appointment. They acted as if i was crazy for calling to ask about it. When i called back a few days later to talk with the dr regarding this affair, they told me that the dr does not return calls, i would have to make .an appointment to talk to him about it. I really do not think that i should have to pay another dr bill to talk to him about his staff and their lack of help and appointment making.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Frye takes the time to listen to his patients and he answers each question that is asked. I always feel that I am getting the best medical care available. Dr. Frye's staff are very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Lee P. Frye's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Tufts