Ratings for Dr. Anne Dubosky

Very knowledgeable willing to listen to my issues. I have not seen a doctor in many years because I felt most looked at me as a number. I don't need any other doctor I feel she is better than any I have met. She has treated me for everything from a common cold to severe lower back pain and has been dead on with every issue I have presented. She solved my back pain in under 20 minutes and the physical therapist completely backed her on her diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I wish she would have suggest alternative ways to help me instead of prescribing pills. I researched my conditions and found various ways I can do it naturally just by eating the right things, spending more time out doors, and cutting out certain things in my diet. I felt that a lot could have been said about my condition, as far as being informative and possible causes. I felt the questionnaire wasn't that in depth. She didn't ask about my habits, lifestyle (not that much), and diet.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

I like Dr. Dubosky. She is concerned about me, tries to pull all of the specialist reports together for me and gives me an overall opinion. She is helpful with my medications.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

I am not very happy with my visit with Dr. Dubosky. I felt like I was tring to explain to her how I am feeling and she basically told me that what I thought is a matter with my body isn't and felt that should really didn't need to do any test. I am going to a different Doctor who listen and now I am diagnosed with what I had told Dr. Dubosky I thought was a matter and she had said she didn't thinks that was it. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Doctor Dubosky was very helpfull. She is extremly smart and went out of her way to follow up with me.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Anne Dubosky's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners