Ratings for Dr. John P. Mullally

Dr. Mulally was the only doctor I had seen over the last few years that checked my thyroid levels and caught that my seemingly unrelated symptoms were all due to an under active thyroid. I could have had it for years longer had I not started to see him. I had it for years and had gone to many doctors and specialists who never even checked my hormone levels.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

The only doctor I'm hearing y'all whining about is Dr.Reina it's not Dr.mullally. Now that Dr gives you anything even without proofs of illness. The Dr. Mullally I know is a gentle easy listening makes treatment plans. He also is very compassionate towards you or your loved one laying in the hospital bed. First thing is to start getting them on the good road of health. I can't wait to get out of the hospital and get started with him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Staff always gets me in when I dont have an appointment dr.'s knowledge is excellent

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I have some of the best insurance money can buy. I can see any physician I choose to, and I would never choose to see anyone but Dr. Mullally. I agree the people who dislike him are the people who are seeking drugs and get on these boards and trash him because he will not give them. Long story short: I'm walking because of Dr. Mullally and not in a wheelchair.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Whoever the person is that commented on how people complain because he doesn't write scripts for controlled meds, was either an employee or high him/herself on those very drugs. The only reason anyone goes to him is his free-handed writing for whatever they need. He's not all that knowledgeable and his staff, yikes! Find someone else if you're seeking a serious doctor! I do think the doctor is very pleasant and with a very unconventional bedside manner. unfortunately, that does not lessen the problems with the clueless girl who takes your blood pressure(procedure/reading-all wrong)or the fact that you important documents signed by his wife, (the office manager), can be sent, yet when asked for clarification, she claims she has no recollection of the issue, blaming it on another staff member. The wait, up to 2 hours, etc, should I go on? If all these things an more mean nothing to you, then by all means, Dr. Mullally is for you!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Mullally has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. He once yelled at me because I have a heart murmer. That was the way that I found out. Another time, he walked out of the examining room and told me to wait while he had his staff do something (I can't remember what). I waited a while, and then I heard the staff talking about him going home. I stuck my head out the door, and they were surprised that anyone was still there. The doctor had left for the day. Nobody knew what they were supposed to do for me. The last thing, which made me quit going to him, was him screaming at my son, asking him how much he drinks. My son told him that he did not drink, and the doctor kept screaming at him to tell him how much he drinks. I told Mullally that he was not a drinker. That I knew for a fact. You want to be able to trust a doctor and not feel threatened by him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

I personally like Dr. Mullally, he isn't like most Doctors. He doesn't like bring you in his office for 5 minutes, write you up a script and send you on your way. He's very nice and outgoing and enjoys what he does. You people are just angry because he wont give you the lortab and vicodin your seeking to take and abuse it. Get a life.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

I was in a car accident I wanted MRI of my neck he refused stated I was just trying to get out of work. I got away from this useless Dr got my MRI's and had to have 3 surgeries!! 1 on my neck and 2 others for closed head injuries received from the car accident.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

this is the worst man i have ever met you have to wait forever in his office 90% of the people in the waiting room are drug seekers... why because he give what ever they want.... he has ruined so many people lives.. hopefully he can sleep at night

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. John P. Mullally's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Port Huron, MI