Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Young

Dr Young is very knowledgeable and understands his patients very well. He is easy to talk to and takes time to answer all your questions to satisfaction.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

We had a very positive experience at UNC Fertility. We met with Dr. Young after being referred by my OB-GYN. Dr. Young recommended IVF to us due to sperm count results. During our consultation he took the time to answer any questions and went into detail about the process. The staff were wonderful, especially Mindy. She was always available via email with any questions or concerns I had. I met with several doctors and staff members during my time at UNC Fertility and each and every one of them have so much compassion and understanding for what you're going through. We became pregnant in July 2016 and now have a beautiful little girl. Thank you UNC Fertility!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Young is an awesome doctor! I consulted with him after visiting another fertility clinic in the area, and I felt much more comfortable with him. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I became pregnant after IVF (first try), and am now a proud mother to a beautiful baby girl! He and his staff (especially Wendy) were very prompt when responding to my questions, and they made me feel like family! The office and staff are very warm and inviting. I would recommend him to anyone experiencing fertility issues!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Young is truly an expert in his profession. He correctly diagnosed me with a not-so-textbook-case of endometriosis, and provided a plan of care for me that was personalized. His staff (of particular note, Wendy Snyder) were always available and knowledgeable. I had lots of questions which were promptly answered, in more detail than I expected. Upon Dr. Young's recommendation, I had success with IVF and plan to go back once it's time for our family to grow again. Very good doctor with helpful staff and an encouraging environment.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Young is an excellent physician. He and the medical team at UNC Fertility have helped me a lot throughout the entire process of IVF. He examined me and found out that I have a couple polyps which needed to be removed in order to achieve pregnancy. He performed the surgery and I recovered from it in just two days. Then he recommended IVF and I managed to get pregnant on the third attempt. After my child was born, I did another IVF, and got pregnant again with twins! I am very happy with the result and all his work. I will highly recommend Dr. Young!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Young is extremely knowledgeable. The staff is beyond amazing. Dr. Young and the staff are caring, answer ALL of your questions are always available. For me, those are the most important things when there is so much uncertainty, it's nice to always have someone there to help.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

It was truly a good experience we had at the UNC Fertility. Dr Young and as well as the other doctors and staffs at the clinic were considerate and helpful throughout our infertility treatment. Their guidance and support helped us and brought us closer to our dream of parenthood. Very caring, patient, honest and above all making us feel comfortable are the highlights of this clinic. Very good communication and was always available for your questions and concerns. Would highly recommend Dr.Young

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Love Dr. Young. Thoughtful, present, caring and trustworthy. He's amazing.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I am very satisfied with Dr. Young and his staff. He is very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and approachable. I would gladly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Very happy with Dr. Young and his office. Any questions/concerns were answered promptly, thoroughly, and comprehensively. Never felt rushed, pressured, or uncomfortable. Their system of follow-up and communication was extremely helpful and reassuring. Going through IVF is tense enough, and it was really helpful that we felt like Dr. Young and staff were really invested in us and our dreams.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Steven L. Young's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1991)