You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeanne E. Fenner

Dr. Fenner is the best doctor, not pediatrician, but doctor in the business. She has been my child's (a son)pediatrician since his inception - 11/30/93. Imagine loving your child's pediatrician - I Love Dr.Fenner. She takes the time to explain all procedures to her patients parents and causes us to feel at ease. One of the last of her kind in the business of healing.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Fenner is the most wonderful and the best doctor I have ever encountered in my several decades on the planet. She is knowledgeable, caring, attentive, she pays attention to the whole patient and their environment. My family has used her for several generations. Even when each of us grew up we still checked in with her if we had a problem and wanted insight into what it could be. She is the BEST OF THE BEST. None of us have ever met a doctor in any field who was half as good. She should teach and pass on the tradition of excellent medicine. May God Bless and Keep Her Always! Thanks Dr. Fenner! We truly value you and all that you've done for our family!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Most wonderful doctor I can imagine. Dr. Fenner chose her profession not just for her tremendous expertise, but because of her great heart and wonderful spirit. She has seen to it that my two children grew up healthy, and inspired all of us as a human being. She has been with us through thick and thin. I will be forever thankful.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Best Dr. my kids have ever had. Kind, extremely knowledgeable, thoughtful and caring. You can tell that she loves her profession. We moved from Brooklyn but my kids still talk about how special she was to them.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

AMAZING!!!! Where else in NYC do you get that kind of personal attention for your kid?

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Fenner is very, very knowledgeable, my son was 7 mths old w/ a very bad cough, 2 pediatricians said he had asthma and gave me albuterol and told me to buy a nebulizer, he was getting worse so a colleague referred me to DR. Fenner she saw me that same evening, diagnosed w/ an upper respiratory infection, 10 days letter my son was as good as new. She is wonderful, detail oriented, patient and thank god for her!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

I saw Dr. Fenner from 1979 until I went off to college. She is an amazing and caring physician, unlike any doctor I have encountered since.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

This doctor has been in my family since 1980, when my older sister was one. Even though I'm 18, I still go to her for basic checkups because she is such a good doctor. You can talk to her about anything, from colds to personal problems. She will take time out to talk to you about anything.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2004

Dr. Jeanne E. Fenner's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1964)

Oxford

Updates

• First Name changed from "Jeanne" to "Jeanne E."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "BROOKLYN" to "New York"

August 29, 2013