You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anthony M. Turkiewicz

Dr Turk. is an excellent M.D. with the most compassionate care I have ever seen in a physician and having been a nurse for 37 years I have been around many doctors. His staff is O.K. not overly nice just civil. The worst thing about this office practice is the time patients have to wait. as a nurse I understand an emergency, but when you have been going to him like I have for 7 years and the wait is ALWAYS 2 hrs or more that is unacceptable. This has been every time I have been in that office, very poor time management. But because of his excellent care and concern I will always stay with him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Not sure about the most recent report. Dri Turkiewicz has been caring for me and my entire family since 2006. He is compassionate, caring and thorough. He has helped me with my pain and has gotten my life back. There is no better bedside manner than his, and takes time with his patients. And yes, he is up to date on all research in the field of rheumatology. He is a respected rheumatologist throughout the country. He takes time for all his patients and yes, he is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Lots of research but no help whatsoever. No follow up and no apparent concern for me as a patient. Just seem interested in getting labs done, prescribing Celebrex and collecting the insurance fees.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Turkiewicz has cared for me and members of my family for several years. He is compassionat, kind and listens to his patients. He is up on the latest research and is an ivestigator for a number of studies as well. He is well respected throughout the medical field as a thought leader in the field - we are fortunate to have him in Birmingham!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I love Dr. Turk. He has a wonderful bedside manner! He is caring, compassionate and I feel he is really up on the lastest medicines and he makes every effort to find the right treatment for me. I would recommend him to everyone! His staff is awesome and treats me like I am his only patient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

DR TURKIEWICZ IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF HIS PATIENTS. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR TURKIEWICZ TO EVERYONE. HE IS THE BEST.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Anthony M. Turkiewicz's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Turk. is an excellent M.D. with the most compassionate care I have ever seen in a physician and having been a nurse for 37 years I have been around many doct..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Not sure about the most recent report. Dri Turkiewicz has been caring for me and my entire family since 2006. He is compassionate, caring and thorough. He h..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Was A Very Traumatizing Experience For Me. Rudest Person I Have Ever Met As Well As The Staff. Would Not Recommend Him To anyone"

May 19, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony M."

October 20, 2013