Ratings for Dr. Laurene E. Goll

I am always anxious when at the doctor's office, but both the medical assistant and Dr. Goll put me instantly at ease. Dr. Goll listened attentively to my concerns and assuaged my unfounded fears as well as educated me about medications and other relevant topics. I have never had a more positive experience visiting a medical professional.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

This doctor was the best obgyn I have ever seen. I waited quite a while after my scheduled appt time to be seen and it was well worth it. Dr Goll really takes the time to listen to you and ask questions and then provided solutions for all the concerns I had. She explained everything better than any doctor I've seen. She was very easy to talk to and I instantly felt at ease to discuss my concerns. The exam was quick and she still took the time to talk with me during and after. I have already recommended this doctor to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Goll is by far the most attentive, understanding and patient gynecologist I have ever had. After reading the other reviews I can only add to the positive comments especially those regarding the amount of time she takes to truly listen to your questions and concerns. I never feel rushed and the exams are thorough and easy. I highly recommend Dr. Goll to anyone looking for a caring and knowledgeable doctore.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr Gall always takes her time. She listens and explains. She is wonderful

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Goll is the best Gynecologist I have ever had. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time necessary to make sure she explains her procedures, your current health, and your medical options in a way that the average person can understand. This helped me feel a lot less scared about going to the gynecologist (let's admit it ladies, it's a bit intimidating to go!). I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a gynecologist. The only difficulty is that she is sometimes late to your appointment, but I am 100% convinced that this happens because she took the time she needed with her previous patient to make them feel informed and comfortable. She will do that for you, too. (I know this is a ringing endorsement, but I promise I am not being paid to write this ... I just really do love her! I had an awful gynecologist before her, and I am so happy I found Dr. Goll!)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Goll is very professional and knowledgeable. She explains everything, but lets you have input into decisions, and answers questions. She spends more one-on-one time with you than any other doctor I've been to.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Very knowledgeable, caring, great personality, very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

I had an ongoing problem that previous doctor wasn't able to diagnose. Dr. Goll diagnosed my problem immediately.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

The doctor listened to my concerns and was very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Dr. Goll is the best OBGYN doctor I have ever had. Her customer service is outstanding - she listens, provides researched based information and takes the time to make sure you are comfortable with procedures and medication. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Laurene E. Goll's Credentials

• French

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MB Health