Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Nichols

My 20 year son was treated by Dr. Nichols for testicular cancer at Virginia Mason in Seattle. Dr. Nichols saw my son every week he was in chemo and was very responsive with our many questions and concerns. He is the GURU Dr of this type of cancer and highly recommend him. My son and we were extremely happy with our choice (we looked into many doctors around the country). Many of his patients fly to Seattle to be personally treated by Dr Nichols. His treatment worked and son is cancer free!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

he is not at providence anymore.there is no imformation to where he has moved to.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

nice enough, not stellar, not worth the hype. very few words, comes across as arrogant.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

I did not have a good experience with him or OHSU. It was not unusual to wait 2 hours to see him, he could never look me in the eye, there were several times I never even saw him or his students before chemo. From what I hear he is supposed to be one of the best in Oregon, I don't agree and would never choose to have him treat me again. He should stick to what he's good at, fundraising.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

One of the best oncologists, not only in Oregon, but in the country! Treats all types of cancer but specializes in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. He is a wonderful, kind, caring man and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Craig R. Nichols's Credentials

• Spanish

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1974)