Ratings for Dr. Allen D. Unruh

Great doctor who cares about his patients. He took the time to get to know me and even called me that night to follow up on how I was feeling.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Unruh was horrible! I went to see him due to shoulder pain, by the time I left, my back, neck and even my jaws were sore. Dr. Unruh has no clue what he is doing ... it was a horrible experience.

Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Unruh saved me from two surgeries. First was for a herniated disk in my lower back between L4&5. I had a surgery scheduled and after two weeks 3x a week I cancelled my surgery and within a couple of months was good as new if not better. The second time was when two disks in my neck were her later and after an MRI the doctors wanted to inject steroids, do the really, and operate if necessary. Once again Dr. Unruh was able to get me pain free in no time. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to be pain free.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I had my doubts about going. I was proven wrong. With Dr. Unruh working on my back I was able to work by the next morning. Before coming into see him I could not walk or stand on my right leg. I would advice anyone to make a good decission and go to Dr. Unruh.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

The office manager is very to the point and often almost unfriendly. Dr. Unruh is a capable physician during the manual treatments. He tells jokes that may offend some people. The waiting room seats are too low and too soft for people with back problems. The doctor seems to be actively pushing a Republican agenda.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Very professional and wonderful care. Dr. Unruh has been extremely helpful on several occasions to my family. He is a Christian man that is very honest as well as extremely knowlegeable. Dr. Unruh has saved many from surgeries and I being a nurse have total faith in him. He does not keep you coming back un-necessarily. I would highly recommend Dr. Unruh.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr Unruh & staff have been very pleasant to work with. I was referred by several co-workers at BCBS & we have all had great success with our conditions. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Has no compassion. More concerned about pushing his political agenda than helping women to live a better life. Has a hard time believing that everyone doesn't believe in his way of thinking and will continue to make your life miserable until you see the light the way he sees it. Very narrow minded. Likes to control others lives. Doesn't believe in majority rule.

Submitted March 3, 2009

He literally caused several of my spinal discs to rupture. After destroying my spine, I ended up having to have an abortion due to inability to work to pay for the new baby!! What a nightmare.

Submitted October 25, 2007

His office seemed more concerned with getting paid than with helping the patient. Felt like I was not very important, only the money was.

Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Allen D. Unruh's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD