Ratings for Dr. Ripudaman S. Hundal

Communications terrible, impossible to get in contact with office must leave messages for them to call back when its convenient for them I call 4 times in two days and still have not gotten a call back. NP was very good she is the only positive thing about the operation.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

My husband has been seeing Dr Hundal for 4 yrs, every 6 months for diabetes and thyroid. Dr. H. has looked over the records before coming into exam room. He explains things well in easy to understand terms. His NP gets back to us with testing results. We have never waited more than 15 minutes before being seen. When I leave a message with his staff they do return my phone calls by the end of the day or the next day. We do not have an endocrinologist in Sussex Cty. Office staff is not warm and fuzzy but I do not need that! I want a good doctor with good nurse Practioner or PA. , I'm Happy to have found Dr. Hundal!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Hundal is a utter joke. My daughter and I went to him for three years after multiple symptoms and testing. He concluded nothing was wrong (although we have every clinical symptom for hypothyroidism) and stated "we will just keep monitoring". I was so frustrated after my last visit that as I was leaving out his office I was on the phone making a appointment with another Endocrinologist. He is a disgrace to the medical field, his NP Lea is excellent but she can only do what he ok's. He is truly pompous and incompetent.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Hundal is rude and abrasive. He refuses to listen and demands things of his patients. I beg anyone who is considering to go to him to please exhaust all other options prior. The staff is a mix of friendly receptionists and rude and disorganized ones.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Reception area seemed disorganized and too relaxed. Nurse Practitioner was very good. After waiting an hour after my appointed time, the doc came in and told me something I was already very well aware of (hence my appointment). I did not get the impression he was interested in solving the underlying cause of illness but to merely prescribe medication. He is not interested in discussing treatment.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Dr. Hundal is a very capable doctor but his front office staff is so disorganized and do not answer the phone for extended periods of time. They act confused when you do connect with them and appointment scheduling is a nightmare. Either straighten out your issues or you will lose many patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Doctor is intelligent Doctor is not listening patients talk. Doctor is careless about patient problem.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

The Doctors and his clinical staff are very helpful. The communications to his office and from his office are horrible. His desk staff are at times rude and not very compassionate. To try and get a prescription filled is difficute. You get telephone numbers and they are to other locations and not his office. Very disorganized. Shame that a good doctor has such a screwed up staff.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

His family works the front desk, that says it all. Good Doctor - Very poor receptionist - unorganized and lost.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

His office staff are non-responsive to issues. I signed in for my appointment and then walkins were taken before me as they showed up! The list was never checked. Room full of very upset people with appointments. Took 4 weeks to get a basic Rx filled because staff would not cooperate when I had issues with mail order. Sent blood numbers via e-mail for review by doctor, as instructed and never got an answer. The doctor is very knowledgeable and caring. His staff is his downfall. He could be the best doctor in the world but if you cant get to him its a waiste of time. Look elseware.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Ripudaman S. Hundal's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE