Ratings for Dr. Douglas C. Hall

Dr, Hall is GREAT. He no longer practices OG/GYN and makes that clear when you call.( his internet presence needs to be updated) The office staff is terrible, but his knowledge of FUNCTIONAL MEDCINE is one of the best in the state. Functional Medicine is testing the body and then helping the body heal itself through diet and supplementation. We have been to MANY MANY specialists all over the state & Dr Hall was the only who did testing, made a plan and helped us understand our options. I am a physician and I refer many patients to him - patients who want to be healthy and patients who are not looking for drugs to cover symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Amazing knowledge and understanding of hormonal complexities, including thyroid. I've never been to another doctor with his depth of understanding and ability to fine tune. Naturally this involves extensive initial testing and regular followup testing. Dr. Hall has always been punctual, and a consummate professional. He gets right to the heart of the matter. He is on top of recent medical research and applies the knowledge skillfully. Go to Dr. Hall if you want to get to the bottom of what is really going on and how to address it.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

EXCELLENT, AHEAD OF HIS TIME!!!! This guy knows what he is doing and if you want to stay healthy in todays world you need a doctor like this..

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

He is the first doctor to really take his time and explain.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Brilliant physician -horrible office staff. I have actually been hung up on TWICE by his new office manager. Sad day when the office staff is the reason you stop seeing a physician.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Great Doctor- he really cares about his patients. He uses supplements to help improve health, not for any other reason. I am a registered dietitian and travel to many doctors offices throughout Florida. Dr. Hall is the one that I trust the most. I travel several hundred miles to see him and I will continue to do so. You won't find anyone better than Dr. Hall!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr. Hall has been my doctor for the past 15 years. He has seen me through a miscarriage, 3 childbirths, and thyroid problems. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hall. He cares about finding the root of the problem not just treating the symptoms. He is honest with you about your health and habits. He takes as much time as needed with you talking about how you're feeling and what needs to be done to find the problem. Dr. Hall goes through your results extensively to find where the problem may be coming from and his knowledge of the way the body works and how to make it work better is impressive. He is not only concerned about your current health but also your future health as well as the health of your family. He is a kind and caring person who has helped me tremendously over the years. His staff has always been very friendly and helpful to me also. Dr. Hall will help you become healthier instead of just medicate you or say you're fine and send you on your way.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I made appointement with Dr Hall the OB doctor according to BCBS website and then upon leaving was charged for specialist price and not OB price. Also he did numerous tests for bloodwork for heart which I was not made aware of and then sent them to a non Blue cross lab in Massachussets instead of Blue cross lab. I got a notification from BCBS that I may owe $1751 to them for the blood work!!! Bet he's getting kickback for tests. Won't be seeing him again and have made complaint against him with BCBS.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr Hall is a fantastic Dr. Very Knowledgable. His Staff is the worst I have seen. No return calls. If they don't know the answer they make one up.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

HE WAS A GREAT DR NOW HE IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY FOR TESTING FOR STUPID STUFF THAT COST $$$$ DO NOT BOTHER TO GO TO HIM FOR OBGYN REASONS HE IS NOT PRACTICING THIS ANY MORE !JUST SELLING TESTS AT HIGH PRICES . I.M SO UP SET THAT A GOOD DR COULD GET OFF TRACK. I'LL NEVER GO BACK AND HE WAS MY DR FOR YEARS DI 2 SURGERY'S ON ME AND FOR THAT I'M GRATEFUL . HE NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS TITLE NOT A obgyn now.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. Douglas C. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Brown & Toland Physicians