Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Harbin

I've been going to this Dr. for about 25 years. I trust him. His dad was a good dr. also.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I lost the sight in my right eye, I was sent to this doctor. At first he diagnosed me with optic neuritis and he sent me to have an MRI to rule out MS. While waiting for the aptmt for MRI I received a summons for jury duty... Traveling from Rome to Atlanta with only one eye working. I called them about it, asking if they could send a note to the judge about my problem. When I told the nurse my eye had gotten worse, she told me to come in NOW. I got there and he informed me that the ladies never even called to make an appointment for my MRI. Mr. Harbin then added that I shouldn't have to go to Atlanta and that he would get me free legal advice. ? He then said not to worry, he'd write a note. The results came back negative for MS, so he REFUSED to write a note stating I've lost some vision. These people were rude, obnoxiously loud, disorganized and the amount of rooms the take you to are ridiculous. They lied and I will NOT be returning. Treated me like I just wanted out of jury duty.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

This Dr is one of the rudeist dr I have ever come in contact with I have like 3 other regular dr and love them no problems but dr Harbin talks to u like your a child and should know better than to rub your eyes his bedside manner SUX

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

When it comes to my eyes, knowledge and professionalism are my main priorities.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Rude selfcentered and money hungry would not rec him to anyone would not even send a dog to see him

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

He seemed to hate the fact that I seen him on medicare. He talked extremely fast. Shook my hand then went out the door. If you are on Medicare/medicaid or if you are a minority I would not recommend going to him. He caters to his kind and treats them with fairly. If you go to him and you are one of the above do not be surprised if he mistreats you. He is rude, direspectful and a cynic. I would like to say he is an ****, but that would be too kind.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. Robert L. Harbin's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

GHI