Ratings for Dr. Chris Robinson

I was extremely impressed at the very little amount of time I had to wait in the waiting area, which is super comfortable if I might add. I had an extended adominalplasty due to extreme weight loss. This removal of extra skin weighed 8 lbs. I have never felt so listened to and taken care of by a specialist in years. I had a minor, yet common, infection in the drain site which I noticed at 9pm on a holiday. Dr. Robinson was in Jamaica and still returned my phone call the next day. Dr. Snodgrass was on call that night and called me back within ten minutes. Needless to say explicitly but the staff were always reachable in a time of concern about the healing process. Due to my weight loss I experienced a longer time with my drain in the surgical site. This was the longest 6 weeks, but worth it. Fluid retention and bloating is much worse. I had a check up every month for three months following the removal of the drain. He was very personable and listened to any concerns I had.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

From my initial consult to my surgery date Dr. Robinson was amazing. I came in with a notebook of questions and he didn't rush me and answered them all. Even drawing diagrams to help me understand. His nursing staff was so patient and helpful as well. I had a tummy tuck with mini lift and implants. I cried the day after at my post op because I was so happy with my results. My recover has been amazing and the personal call from Dr Robinson was the icing on the cake. I can't wait to see my final results in a few weeks!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

I had the pleasure of having Dr.Robinson as my plastic surgeon for the explant of my breast implants and my tummy tuck. Dr.Robinson is such a personable and understanding doctor. I felt welcomed by his staff, felt like my wants were understood while recommending the best options for me and my body. I want to thank this staff for helping me feel comfortable in my body again and recommend this practice to anyone who is looking to have any type of procedure done. Dr. Robinson has gave me back my self confidence and ability to be comfortable in my body after having 3 kids and spending years in oversized clothes.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. Robinson made sure all of my questions were answered. He took time to really talk through what I wanted and what I could expect. His staff is incredible and very knowledgeable. He is a fantastic doctor and surgeon. I wouldn't go to anyone else! He is the best.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr. Robinson was the first plastic surgeon I had saw for a consultation for a breast augmentation. I was very skeptical about it before I spoke with him and met him because it's a huge change to your body and once you have it done you will never have what you had again. I was scared I would have the surgery and my breast would be too small/big for my body and I wouldn't like them. I originally wanted to be in a D cup and I was a B before surgery. I'm 3 months into surgery and I could not be happier with them. I now fit in a DD size bra and they look and feel so natural and I have never felt better about myself than I do now! He did such an amazing job and I wouldn't change a thing! Very friendly, professional doctor and he will tell you his honest opinion on what he thinks looks best! Highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Robinson and his staff. There are professional, personable and very attuned to their patients. You can be assured of excellent medical care and they will exceed your expectations.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr Robinson and his staff we so helpful throughout my procedure. Both he and staff were always available to answer questions. I had a tummy tuck and I love my new shape! Thank you Dr Robinson and thank you to your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

I wanted to have breast enhancement since I was 25, but was always too scared. Dr. Robinson and his staff made me feel comfortable at my free consultation. I felt more relaxed and less apprehensive about the whole idea of having the surgery. I love, love, love my new look. I am proportional now. Thank you Dr. Robinson!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone wishing to have a procedure performed .From my first visit Dr. Robinson and his staff were cordial and informative. They made certain I knew what to expect step by step. surgery was easy, follow up has been fantastic and I'm so pleased with my results. Wish I had done it sooner. I honestly cant say enough good things about my experience. Im already planning my next procedure and Dr. Robinson will be the only one I trust to perform it!!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

From my initial consultation to post surgery, Dr. Robinson and his staff were wonderful. Dr. Robinson answered all of my questions and personally called after my surgery to check on how I was feeling. I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Dr. Chris Robinson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Robinson believes that he and his patients are partners in achieving the best possible results. "One of the most important things I can do as a plastic surgeon is listen. We really take the time to understand why someone has come to see me, and to learn what his or her expectations might be. Then together, we will come up with a plan to best achieve the beautiful natural results they desire." A native to the southeast, Dr. Robinson was born in Charlotte, North Carolina and raised in the upstate of South Carolina. After getting his degree in Biological Sciences from Clemson University he attended medical school at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. He chose a general surgery residency position at the University of North Carolina's program at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington. Dr. Robinson completed his training in plastic surgery at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

• English

• Clemson University (Grad. 1993)
  • Medical University of South Carolina (Grad. 1997)
  • University of North Carolina Wilmington * (Grad. 2002)
  • University of North Carolina Chapel Hill (Grad. 2004)