Ratings for Dr. Nicolas A. Marsheh

Do not take your parents to this doctor. He does not keep family informed. He does not take good care of his patients. He just screamed at me for 15 minutes on the phone, told me I couldn't talk, told me I was not welcome to come to his office with my parents. This is a very mean man!! The nurses at the hospitals do not care for him, and not just one hospital, 3 hospitals. We have been encouraged to change doctors. We stayed with him, because my mom liked him, because he sang in French to her. But this is a matter of good and care and a good doctor, Dr. Marsheh is not a good doctor. And anyone who would scream at patients and their family, should not be practicing medicine!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Marsheh's office has greatly improved over the past year. They have made many changes to meet the needs of the patients and the care I receive when I go there is great!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

My experience with Dr. marsheh was awful. He was very late to appointments, he farmed out ALL of my issues to other doctors, he cancelled an important appointment, and never called me when I urgently needed to speak to him about a severe issue. His staff was rude, he lied about ever trying to reach me. My conclusion is this man has no empathy towards patients but rather a sense of greed. He is overbooked, arrogant and has NO sense of urgency or empathy for patients. TERRIBLE representation of medical ethics.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Nicolas A. Marsheh's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal