Ratings for Dr. Diane Lemay

I am honestly not sure of the negative reviews of this doctor or her staff. Everyone has been so friendly and eager to help. If I have a concern, all I have to do is call and someone calls me back immediately. The nurse that my son generally sees is super nice and he seems to really like her. Dr Lemay herself has always been very helpful and knowledgeable. When I have an appointment I am rarely left sitting and while, yes, there is only one waiting room. They have masks right up front to take if you or your child is sick. None of us have ever gotten sick by going to see her. I recommend Dr Lemay. She's definitely better than some of the others I've seen in the area .

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Chosing Dr. Lemay as my sons pediatrician was the absolute worst choice I could have made. All of her staff was very unhelpful, unpersonanable, and down right rude. No one wanted to help me when I called with a problem with my son and when they did it seemed like I was causing them trouble. There is no seperate waiting room for the kids who are sick. So my two week old son was in a waiting room with children coughing and sneezing. Dr. Lemay herself is one of the most rude people I have ever come across. She did not want to answer any of my questions, and when I had concerns she would treat me like I shouldnt be worried about my son. For his two month shots the nurses told me he would have three shots. They didnt explain any of the shots to me and he ended up getting 5 in one day without my permission. The nurses are completely uneducated. When I would call in with a question they would tell me to do one thing and call me back two hours later telling me something completely different.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Lemay is very nice, but seems distracted when we're there. Her staff was nice enough. I didn't have trouble with lady at desk like someone else said before.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Doctor Lemay is amazing! If my son is sick we always have an appointment within two hours.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

We just started using Dr. LeMay, she was wonderful with my son and her nurse practitioner was awesome with my daughter! I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr. Lemay is nothing short of great! As the previous reviewer stated, I am not crazy about the staff or the front desk help and I do tend to wait a little longer there.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

My son was one of Dr. Lemays first patients, almost 18 yrs ago. I was kind of nervous at first, knowing she was new to the area. But, I gave her the benefit of doubt. And so glad I did. She has always been very caring, explained everything, that I didnt quite understand being a 1st time mom. She was always very personnable..weather it be in the grocery store, where she knew both of my kids names, without prompting, or in her office. My daughter who is 14, just loves Dr. Lemay. Ive always been very impressed with her, and continue to be. Keep up the great work, Dr!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr Lemay is a very good doctor, no doubt about it. She is nice and doing great job. However, the staff, especially front desk lady (Sharon) is the meanest person you can ever imagine. I am not crazy about the nurses,either. Waiting time is AWFUL!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

She is very friendly and helpful. She will answer any questions and try to see you child as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Diane Lemay's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Newark, OH