Ratings for Dr. Magdy S. Nashed

There is NOT enough time in all the universe to properly understand, nor untangle the unbelievably, enormous disastrous mess Dr. Nashed, AND his staff has caused me. Their complete ineptness is inexcusable, and I will NOT tolerate it. I am filing a formal complaint with the board, AND I am filing neglect charges against him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

This is the worse doctor I have ever had! He does dehumanize his female patients. He HAS to be correct and can NOT properly diagnose. He made some grave errors with me and I am so sorry I ever met him. He is not computerized therefore he has huge stacks of files on his desk and you honestly can not sit and talk with him. You have to look around the pile of files. He's extremely unorganized and you can see why when you step into the office. The staff....Same as doctor. Can't do one thing right. If you are in need of care do NOT go to this doctor. You will die on his watch. I just read the reviews under mine and they are all correct. I also am going to report him. Wow, I also noticed that the previous reviews are from years ago and he is still there!! OMG what is wrong with these insurance agencies.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

He prescribed the wrong dosage of medication to my husband and when I questioned him, he got angry with ME. If I would have given the dosage he prescribed, I don't what would have happened. When I visit the pharmacist, the pharmacist questions all the medications prescribed by Dr. Nashad and the pharmicist indicated "that there is a reason for his particular scrutiny." He is condescending and won't listen to any questions you may have. He does not like intelligence in his patients. Never question him or he'll get angry.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I am a patient Of Nashed I agree with all of these reviews but one I would never ever recommend him to none of my family... I Was a patient of Dr Solomon which was a very excellent doctor anyways he had stopped his practice to do it day spa so I actually got switch to this Dr nashed he is yes very rude arrogant and does not like you to disagree with him of all people the patient knows their self and what their problems are their symptoms and therefore on his staff are also very rude like he is besides one person in there and she is the best upscale person to know he has three other staff females in there that are very rude talk about people put people down and it's probably because they've been around him too long anyways when I came to him I was under very well care from Dr Solomon,for Dr.Nashed to continue the Care is one to only go to a Dr.that he deals with or is friends with ,I needed a referral to go to my heart doctor he refused to give me a referral to go to a heart doctor that I had been seeing for 6 years and told me that it was out of his network not not associated with him and that I needed to see a heart doctor that he was associated with still to this day four years later I have not yet to see a heart doctor. So yes this man needs to retire or needs to be reported to make him realize that he is supposed to be therefore the patients and not himself to make money.I am one that is going to report him... As well as two of his staff members..

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Nashed, has this air about him which makes you feel that you are some mental case if you disagree with him or have any problems with the meds he perscribes you. It's his way or the high way. He does not listen to you and has little respect for women it seems. He told me that I could not possibley be allergic to certain drugs (even though I have tried those drugs 3 times from 3 different doctors and had horrible reactions). He told me that if I did not take a lower dosage of my thyroid meds (which I have been taking for 10 years with great success) that he would not give me a perscribtion for them. His office is disorganized and he rudely told me to get my stuff off his desk. It only took 2 visits to know I could not work with this man. When I called his office to cancel the next appointment, the staff seemed to understand and probably had other calls like mine. He did send me to one of the best obgyn's I have ever been to though. He needs to retire.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I agree with other comments about his very demeaning and disrespectful behavior towards his patient, my elderly father. He actually told him "bite the bullet" and deal with the pain. Never examined him and turns out my father had spinal fractures after a fall. He also prescribed a medicine my father shouldn't have taken then scolded him for not taking it. After I pointed out the contraindication for taking it due to blood thinners he is on, he then said "oh, STOP taking it". When my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer, he lectured him, "What's so hard to understand about it? It time to turn in the keys."He was probably very good at one time and must be burned out. Very little patience. Perhaps time to retire.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. NASHED SINCE 1992 HE ALWAYS VERY CAREING AND ALWAYS ON TIME AND WILL ALWAYS SEE YOU WHEN YOU CALL NOT A MONTH LATER, LIKE OTHERS IN THIS AREA.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

I agree with previous comment. I once witnessed him yelling at an elderly female patient who was very ill. It was horrible. Perhaps he is overworked, but it does not excuse the pathetic disrespect he vented to this elderly patient laid up in a bed, leaning over her and scaring her. He needs to examine himself and get some self control. I would not be surprised if he is eventually reported. I think he knows medicine, but he does not understand basic courtesy and manners.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

I believe he is a very knowledgable doctor although he doesn't realize that he can be an excellent doctor and do great work and treat the people around him with respect. I everheard him yelling/screaming at his staff. I thought it to be very demeaning. I wanted to crawl under the seat for the person to whom his venom was being spread. I will find another doctor that is just as dedicated to medicine as he but with a better appreciation for the people he works with.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Nashed is professional and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to any of my friends, relatives and acquaintances. TKJ

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

Dr. Magdy S. Nashed's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1972)