Ratings for Dr. Howard R. Feldman

Dr. Feldman and Cheryl are fantastic. I had to stop going because the wait is too long and their is just no reason for it. I agree that he spends a lot of time with patients but that means he should schedule less of them. Numbers generally rule all business so if you dont mind waiting two hours, he is great

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Feldman for many years. He has always been very thorough, compassionate and attentive. Admittedly, I do have to wait a long time, but, it's worth the wait because he spends a lot of time with his patients and with me. I just schedule my appointments knowing this and take a book to read. His office manager, Cheryl, is very caring and attentive as well.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Feldman is extremely thorough! Tends to order more 'tests' than are necessary. The Doctor is never on time, because he spends so much time with each patient; therefore, he is consistently and constanty overbooked. Waiting over an hour+ is not uncommon. Furniture and cosmetics, in both the waiting room and patient room areas, are in desperate need of repair and updating.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Felman is a very good doctor, and I would like to continue to see him, but I really wish that the wait was not long. I don't know if it is due to scheduling problems or what, but I've been there for 3 to 4 hours for an appointment, which includes waiting room time and waiting in exam room time. However, he does spend a significant amount of time with the patients, and I like that.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

I LIKE DR. FELDMAN, HOWEVER, I WORK AND SCHEDULE MY APPT'S. AROUND MY WORK SCHEDULE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO HIS OFFICE WITHOUT WAITING A MINIMUM OF LESS THAN AN HOUR AFTER MY APPT. TIME BEFORE SEEING HIM. IT DOES CONCERN ME THAT HIS WAITING AREA IS NEVER VERY CLEAN, AND HIS EXAMINING ROOMS ARE, TO SAY THE LEAST, QUITE DIRTY. TRASH ALWAYS OVERFLOWING FROM WASTE BASKET (BANDAGES ETC.) WOODWORK LOOKS AS IF IT HAS NEVER BEEN CLEANED, FLOORS LITTERED WITH BANDAGES AND OTHER WASTE MATERIALS AND THE FLOORS NEVER LOOKED VACUUMED. THE DUST IS VERY THICK IN EVERY AREA OF THE ROOMS. SO IF YOU CAN OVERLOOK ALL THAT, HE IS GREAT.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr Feldman saw my elderly father. Dad had dementia which made him hard to deal with, but Dr Feldma & staff were gr8 to him. The dr sees many elderly patients. Dr Feldman was extremely thorough, kind & patient as he tried to save Dad from the neglect and incompetence he had suffered from another. Dr Feldman went the extra mile for Dad & seemed to really care. His practice is busy & the Dr is usually very late. That's because he won't turn anyone away. Practicing medicine seems a genuine passion with him & one for which he is very gifted. He is community minded. His walls r strewn with accolades. I would have dearly loved taking Dad to many more appts, but sadly he passed away. But, not before or without the heroic, educated, compassionate & certainly competent efforts of Dr Feldman to save his life. Had Dad been seeing him sooner, I know he would still be alive. Dr Feldman exhibits a rare passion for medicine. If you want a GR8 Dr, see him. If you want a fancy waitroom & lattes, don't

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Feldman is a very caring and thorough doctor. He goes the extra mile for his patients. His kindness knows no limits.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Howard R. Feldman's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1981)