You may also like

Dr Taylor saw me two hours past my appointment time. No apologies. Just rudeness. Her patient's time is not important to her. I will never go back and do not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

have been seeing her for several years and wouldn't go elsewhere until we move! Extremely intelligent, pays attention to YOU and communicates with you beautifully. Truly feel she is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Very knowledgable & easy to talk with. Follows up personally with your P.C.P about her findings. I feel very confindent with her. I have been going to her for the past 2 years & will continue going to her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2006

Dr. Sharon L. Taylor's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1989)

UPMC

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Taylor saw me two hours past my appointment time. No apologies. Just rudeness. Her patient's time is not important to her. I will never go back and do n..."

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=41675'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Sharon" to "Sharon L."

April 8, 2012