Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Wise

He does not return phone calls nor does he respond to emails. He is responsible for managing medication, as well as behavior health problems. I called 7 times, emailed 2, my doctor also called for me several times informing him of the urgency of my situation. 13 days, and a trip to the ER later, still no response. It is unprofessional and unexceptable. I would not recommend him to anyone nor will I be going back.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Wise lives up to his name. He was worth a drive from Colorado Springs. He is a great listener and very compassionate. He didn't jump the gun to diagnose or use medication. Instead he focused on understanding the whole picture, behavioral solutions and provided great information of possible medications to use in the future if nothing else worked. I highly recommend him for young children.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

The only downside is the way to schedule appointments. You have to leave a message and have your call returned but it usually happens in a timely manner. Dr. Wise is a knowledgeable and kind doctor. He always takes time to listen and you never feel rushed during your visits. One visit I brought my daughter with me and while in my appointment I was talking to him about my teenagers issues. After my visit he took my daughter into his office and met with her free of charge. I did not ask him to do this and was surprised that he did. I have never seen a doctor do that. It is proof that he truly cares about patients and loves his work. I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor. I have dealt with him on emergent issues and he always responded in a timely manner. He places the patients best interests above all. He is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

I spent two weeks trying to get in contact with this person and never received a call back. I found someone new to work with because I can't imagine a person in his position being so unavailable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

He is woefully bad at returning urgent calls. He has not returned a call after 9 days and 5 messages regarding a severe behavioral problem that could result in hospitalization if not addressed quickly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I rated Dr. Wise high on all items above because the questions didn't actually ask what is the best part about Dr. Wise - you know you've been listened to. Mostly I want a PsychMD to hear me and my concerns for my children. He does that in spades - I have never questioned his compassion, committment or honesty. He has always taken the time (not that he has always had that time, but he seems to take whatever time he needs for patients - a rarity among docs to not be clock-watching) to help me know I have been understood. He always tells me like it is and shoots straight. I have found myself not liking everything he says, but I know he's right. I can't help but say good stuff about the guy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Very professional and knowledgeable. He also gives patients his cell phone # and is always available.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Brian K. Wise's Credentials

• Univ Of Sc Sch Of Med, Columbia Sc 29208 (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centennial, CO