Ratings for Dr. Prakash G. Bondade

Dr. Bondade and his staff are incredibly patient focus and knowledgeable in their field of practice. Although I drive a nearly 30 miles to his office it is well worth my time. I have a major medical center only a few miles from my home but I feel more comfortable going to Dr. Bondade.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Bondade is incredible! He's been my family doctor for many years. He has helped my cousin through her cancer, my grandparents through their cancer and other illnesses, my father through many, many health problems he has had, and of course me. Him and his entire staff has always been very good to us, and we appreciate them all greatly!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Our family is very happy with Dr. Bondade. He was my mom's pulmonology consult and noted right away (on first visit- 2 weeks ago)that her O2 Sat was far too low, she needed supplemental oxygen, nebulizers and a work up to determine masses on lung/ rule out lung cancer. Mom's stable now thanks to his efficient and comprehensive care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Highly recommend the doctor. Helpful staff. Good bed side manner.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010