Ratings for Dr. Don A. Coleman

I have known Don "Dr Coleman" for over 30 yrs, since his residency. He has done one of the most delicut surgical hand operations I personally have known. He has recenty worked his surgical talents on me and completed a - hand dance solo on me a couple of times, one being this past Wed 20, Aug 2014.. I am in my 60's and have waited until Dr Coleman would fly with his scapel, and correct my youthful misfortunes. He is the best hand surgeon I would suggest a person search out for their surgical needs.. Ralph E. McK USMC

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

My two sons and I all had carpel tunnel surgery. He was amazingly fast and efficient. I played golf in a week (all of us had both hands done at the same time). The one son's was not as successful so Dr. Coleman worked on his two forearms and that did it. (My son was very muscular). For carpel tunnel procedure he is the best!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

He did carpal tunnel surgery on me a year ago. He suggested I do both arms at the same time.(worst advice ever when you are the single caretaker of a small child)The stitches never disolved on the inside and my hands have not been the same since. Afraid to go back to him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I broke my left hand and had to have it pinned back together. My hand feels like new again and I have had no problems at all. He was a very kind and knowledgeable doc.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Used me as an experiment. When surgery went wrong, and my right hand was not functional, he simply put his face close to mine to intimidate me, looked me in the eye and said, "You can get by with this, can't you?" I said, "No". He had his colleague repeat the surgery. It's now going into the second year and my hand is not what it used to be. All I asked for the pain and suffering he caused was to pay my co pays. He just smirked.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

I had Elbow Surgery from him for a muscle which impinged on my ulnar nurve. He doesn't talk much, but he's a nice guy and knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Don A. Coleman's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)