Ratings for Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar

I was very dissatisfied with my first visit with Dr. S. He was somewhat aloof and barely interested in answering my questions or addressing my concerns about maintaining a healthy, balanced diet while preventing my reoccuring diarrhea. If I need a gastroenterologist in the future it will not be Dr. S. He could be the most educated and experienced specialist in the area, but I need to feel that my doctor cares about me as a patient. I found Dr. S. to be very dismissive and insensitive.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I went to Dr. Sotoodehfar because I had pain and feel a swelling (Hemorrhoide). I told the doctor what I feel, all what he did was taking my blood pressure, I PAID FOR A SPECIALIST TO TAKE MY BLOOD PRESSURE, HE DIDN'T EVEN TAKE A LOOK,I would have done that at home, and what he said is see you next week for colonoscopy. I took the day off for the colonoscopy, and when I went there. By the way before inserting anything, he said yeah it is appearing that it is hemorrhoides. He would have noticed that if he took a minute when I went to his office to examine me. After the procedure he said: let's try then with hot tub and stool softener, and if this doesn't work, then you will need a surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar's Credentials

• Tabriz Univ, Fac Of Med, (Univ Of Azarabadegan) Tabriz, Iran (Grad. 1969)

Dental Network Of America