Ratings for Dr. Tammy Birbeck-Schaaf

45 min wait past apt time. Took a week to have me blood work and ultrasound reviewed. I called every dad and they always had an excuse why the Dr. didn't look at it yet. It took over three week for her office to call in a prior authorization on a new prescription. Like before I called multiple times asking for assistance. I ended up paying out of pocket for my first prescription and finally got a response when I said I was leaving the office if I don't get immediate assistance. Would not recommd

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I agree with all of the above, I stopped going to her, she put me on medications I did not need, 2 other doctors told me I didn't need any of them. Glad she is not around anymore.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

She performed an unnecessary hysterectomy , I went in for fibroids & told her I wanted to keep my ovaries. (They are so many more least invasion approaches to having fibroids )(wish I would've known that then) Then when I went back to her because my hormones was out of whack she acted like I didn't know what I was talking about. I'm heartbroken to have put my trust in her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Birbeck delivered my daughter via emergency C-section after allowing me to push for four hours. She didn't notice a problem on the monitor until it was too late. My daughter had to be life-flighted to a hospital and placed in a cooling unit. We won't know if there is brain damage until she's older. I trusted her judgement and she almost killed my baby. She's not competent or trustworthy to be trusted with precious babies.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Birbeck saw me through both my preganancies and delivered both my children, and I found her to be very competant and very pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

plays the "i'm the doctor you dont know" card. sugested the pain was in my head an i see a therapist. i sugested endometriosis on several visit but she would say no its not. sent me to urologist that did a full work up inclueding ultra sounds voiding cystograms visual scoping of my insides. urologist found no problems an sugested i had moderate endometriosis. last visit to doctor birbecks office after a 2 week wait to get in had a wait of over 2 hours to be told Birbeck was to busy to see me an her male just out of med school associate would see me. I have changed doctors.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I will have to agree with the last statement, after waiting for almost 2 hours for Dr. Birbeck I was taken back by a nurse, I waited in a HOT room for another 35 mins , than once Dr.Birbeck came into my room, she took three personal phone calls, she looked at my chart for 10 seconds, I was a new patient, she never looked at the notes the nurse took I went in for a annual but wanted to talk to her about having a tubal and nova sure in the middle of my exam she took another phone call I was in disbelief she took this call she could have wait for my apt to be finished she had to stop right in the middle of what she was doing I can't believe how disrespectful this doctor is, she talks to her staff out side my room of how fat I was and to top this she had two hickies on her neck, how immature is this doctor I left her office and drove to another doctor office across town and made apt with her I have never in my life been treated like this, I would never advise any one to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

The office would call me 2 hours before my appt and tell me I would have come in right away, or they would cancel my appt. Of the 10 times I went there, it happened 7 times. Dr Birbeck did not look at my file correctly and had me on dangerous medication while I was pregnant. We transferred to a new doctor right away when we found out. She is very rude, and self-indulgent. I would advise no-one to seek out her services.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009