Ratings for Dr. Curtis A. Phillips

lLove him and his nurse wouldn't trust my life with anyone else

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

He is the absolute worst he prescribed me a medication that was over 400 dollars tjsts with insurance.I called him back and asked if there was something else he could give me that was cheaper.The pharmacist said there was .dr phillips informed me it was not his problem.the worst bed side manners I have ever witnessed I belive the only people putting good comments about him is himself and his rude staff.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

My whole family goes here and I recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Amd the one with the comment about the only rude comments were from people on medicaid how do you know this and to post it my you find something worth wild to talk about but other people thought this was a place to rate a doctor and the staff not idle gossips (and P. S. I DO LIKE DR. PHILLIPS

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

All NEW staff and love them all, wait time was less that 15 min! highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Girls are always friendly I love the new one, the nurse is great and so is the dr wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Staff was extremely unfriendly. Had a1pm appointment, they didn't unlock their door until 10 after. Then I had to stand at the window until the girl was done arranging her things before she would even look at me. I'm charged a different co pay every time I go in. The waiting room is filthy and the music is blaring. It is a tiny room but the music is so loud you can't hear the nurse at the door calling you back. I waited 30 minutes to get to the room and then another 30 to see the doctor.it seems like he squeezes in his fast loss patients in before anyone else. I called to get the results of a test..the girl that answered the phone says they have my number on file, they will call me....very rudely...and they never called.I had to have another Dr call and find out. Very frustrating experience. I'll be changing primary caregiver asap.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

the staff is unfriendly. they do not give the nurse messages to call the patient back, even if it is very important and then when you do finally get ahold of the nurse she is vague and unhelpful. says she will call back but it ends up not being till next day. the doctor is ok and honestly i think he is probably pretty smart but his arrogance blinds his ability to do anything that isn't self serving. he can be nice but he doesn't warm up till the 2nd or 3rd appt. if you do go tape every appointment. im serious it will come in handy when you are sitting in the lawyers office.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I thought the staff was very nice, the doctor was nice and took the time to listen. WILL GO BACK

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Had a dr actually listen to me!!!! All the staff was great! 5 min wait time.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Curtis A. Phillips's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1995)