Ratings for Dr. George Vranian

Dr. Vranian is a very good doctor. He has a great sense of humor and knows his field well.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Best GI Doctor I've ever dealt with. Very knowledgeable and experienced GI. He took time to talk time about my GI issues and I felt that he really cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. George.He and his staff are 5 Star. Michael Tierney, Baltimore MD

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Vramian is an excellent doctor. If you are going to a doctor to find out what your problem and to get it fixed, I highly recommend dr. Vramian. He is responsive and will work with you get well.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr Vranian let our family down. For seven years we overlooked his horrible bedside manner, poor attention to detail, and lack of general concern for his patients, and kept him as my husbands Dr because he wasn't a pill pusher. However, when the time came for Dr Vranian to care for my husband when he was in his most dire condition, hospitalized, he took no initiative, control or lead in his case. He just kept saying "I'm not in control because I wasn't here when he came in". Meaning, he was out of town when my husband was admitted in the ER. He made no firm decisons, and offered no assurance to our family. My husband was severely ill with sepsis and a multitude of problems from a Crohns induced ruptured appendix. We ended up transfering hospitals, and have since also changed GI doctors. When push came to shove, Dr Vranian failed our family in every way. I find him rude, indecisive, weak and completely incompetent

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Vranian is compassionate & listens to all your symptoms.Not just a number. He is aggressive in treatment. I can not say enough about his secretary, Dorothy who has gone above and beyond to get me an appointment quickly. She is kind and compassionate. Quite the team. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Vranian maybe a good doctor. His staff, especially the receptionist is rude and impatient. For this reason I have decided to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Not very caring or knowledgeable. Acts as if he is giving you a favor to be your doctor. Makes you feel like your not worthy enough to be his patient.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

The BEST in the business!! Great bedside manner, his knowledge is beyond excellent. Office staff (one secretary) is wonderful. Also has something every doctor should have, a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. George Vranian's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)