Ratings for Dr. Carol J. Grabowski

Delivered all three of my children. We traveled from Temecula to Long Beach for the last one simply because of Dr. Grabowski. Tremendous professional, extremely caring and calm. Sometimes we had to wait, but would be a little worried about the quality if we didn't.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

From my experience, I've concluded that Dr. Carol Grabowski and her office are extremely unprofessional, hostile and unapproachable. If you want answers and you have more than the garden variety problem, you will not get it from there. Money is the only tune they'll listen to which I find to be a wrong and sad reason to be a doctor. All the other doctors whom I have seen in the past are top doctors and ranked high. From this I've learned why there are top doctors and there are the rest. Dr Carol Grabowski will never achieve that ranking. This dr has lost my trust and I will never pay another visit to her office again.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Doctor seems smart enough, but turned a routine pap into a three hour session....AND CHARGED FOR IT. (What doctor has 3 hours to spend with a patient anyway??) Seems to be some strange insurance stuff going on. Her nurse/office staff very cold and uncaring. I would stay far away!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I have going to her for 9 yrs. Excellent doctor. Calls me, herself, with important test results. Has the time for questions. This is very important to me. Her staff is always caring. I do recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

She was by far the most informative physician I have ever received treatment from. She anticipates any potential problems and encourages her patients to participate in the direction of their medical care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Have been seeing her for 15+ years. Caring, engaged, listens and knows what she is talking about. Answers health questions honestly and with patience.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Carol J. Grabowski's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)