Ratings for Dr. Lisa Kellett

I have always had sensitive skin and have seen many doctors but Dr. Kellett is the best. She is patient ( pun intended ) and kind and super knowledgeable. I also had some cosmetic procedures with Botox and Restylane and I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Everyone at DLK are incredibly professional. I have been a patient for nearly a decade.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

The staff at DLK are very friendly and knowledgeable. I visited DLK for skin preservation, reduction of fine lines/wrinkles/uneven skin tone correction (I'm 34). I felt I was always spending so much money on skin care product, but didn't know exactly what my skin required. I purchase the beauty pads and the clear line and within 8 weeks I had seen a beautiful improvement in my skin. I see Dr. Lisa and Helen and they are both very nice and friendly. Super sweet people! Also very relatable as they too use their products and treatments. After seeing this improvement in the overall appearance of my skin (its brighter and smoother), I will always be working with DLK on any skin concerns that I may have.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr.Lisa Kellett is great, kind and knowledgeable, i love her clinical clear line, i use it and have found it has helped my acne, i will keep using for as along as i have to, her staff is great also, helpful and kind. her products are expensive, if you want results expect to pay for good product! I will definitely go see her for facial treatments soon.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have had dark spots on my face for as long as I can remember with it getting worse when I was pregnant. Growing up, I didn't apply sunscreen and didn't start using sunscreen on my face regularly until a couple of years ago but my dark spots had already gotten to a bad state by then. In addition, I also had some melasma from pregnancy and started getting age spots. I have tried everything over the years including expensive creams with no improvement. I researched online before booking Dr. Kellett for a consultation. I was convinced I needed laser but after meeting me she recommended the peel which can be done all at once or over 3 treatments. I opted for the 3 treatments and WOW! I have received so many compliments on my skin and how I am glowing! The before and after is incredible! I'm so happy! Friends and family are asking me about the treatment now. Helen on Dr. Kellett's team was there for me every step of the way, explaining the treatment and how best to use the products and walking me through what to expect. I was nervous and she put me at ease. The products are expensive but an important part of the treatment and feel great on the skin. They also spend time to educate on sunscreen as well and I am converted - I use sunscreen everyday, even in the winter. I will be going back to do a mini-peel once a year to maintain. For now, I love using the products and of course, applying my sunscreen. Thank you DLK!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have had a problem with my rosacea for years and had tried all the creams and lotions but they didnt help. My GP refeered me to dr. Kellett as I really was at the end of my rope. I found her to be honest, very knowledgeable and she spent alot of time with me explaining what it was and how it could be treated. I went ahead with treatment with IPL and laser and had very good results. If you have rosacea I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Lisa Kellett is wonderful. My daughter was in an accident that left her with permanent facial scars 5 years ago. We tried for a long time to find someone to help her but all the plastic surgeons and dermatologists we saw said there is nothing hat could help. Our GP referred us to Dr. Kellett. She was honest, straightforward and kind to my daughter after she had been through so much. She has now had 4 laser treatments and is so much better and even changed her hairstyle as she no longer feels she needs to hide. I should also mention that she did all of these treatments for FREE because she just wanted to help and she is an expert in scar treatment. She has a program to help children for free. We are so very grateful. Dr. Kellett is the BEST!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Love this doctor. I have been coming to her for botox and fillers and she noticed last week a tiny red spot I didn't even know I had. It was a skin cancer! Dr. Kellett treated it for me. Thanks to her I will be fine!

Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Lisa Kellett treated me for age spots. I found her and her clinic, DLK, to be very professional and helpful. Definitely will continue to use her services.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I saw Dr. Kellett for acne and acne scarring. I have been to so many dermatologists before but still had acne. She spent a lot of time with me and explained to me that I had to get rid of the acne first and then treat the scarring. So I treated the acne with blue light and peels and it got better in about 3 treatments. Her products are really good and I specially like the moisturizer gel. Then I had profractional laser treatments for the scarring. I had 2 of them and my scarring is better too. I really like her and the staff here who were patient and explained things really well. If you want clear skin I highly recommend Dr. Kellett. I also sent my brother to her for mole removal and he is happy. Book ahead though , she is super busy but worth the wait!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017