Ratings for Dr. Lisa Kellett

Great Dermatologist. very approachable, listens well and I received excellent care. I had bad dermatitis and she was able to diagnosis the cause quickly and within 2 days of using what she had prescribed my skin was 80 % better. Highly recommend Dr. Kellett and I have sent family and friends to her who also liked her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I adore Dr. Kellett! I am an adult who has had acne for over half my life and I have tried dozens of treatments including prescription creams, pills and even accutane. She was my last chance and I can honestly say I am so glad that I went to her. She was the ONLY derm who actually sat down with me and taught me what products I should stay away from . I had been using things that were making my acne worse. She reviewed all of my options with me including prescription medications and Levulan treatment. Dr. Kellett wasn't pushy at all , she just told me all of the options and I made the decision for myself. I felt that she really understood my concerns and had sympathy for me. I decided to do Levulan treatments and after only 3 treatments my acne is so much better- I have less new bumps and when I do breakout they resolve faster. The DLK staff are really great too, Sarah has been doing my treatments and I get check in calls to see how I'm doing. I'm thinking about starting Botox and Restylane treatment there too as the last time I was there I was chatting with another patient who has been going there for years and who also thinks Dr. Kellett is great. The only thing is she is busy so I had to wait to see her and she isn't cheap but my skin and my self confidence is so worth it. Besides the fact that before I saw her I had spent so much on my skin anyways. For sure go to her if you have any problem with your skin because she really is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I saw Dr. Kellett for my melasma which I've had forever . Despite me seeing lots of doctors before her i still had it. It is so much better now and she also gave me a maintenance program to prevent it from getting worse again. I am very happy with her!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I've had acne for most of my life and saw many dermatologists. I never could get an answer to why my skin was so bad until I met with Dr. Kellett. After a consultation with Dr. Kellett I started on her acne kit and began treatment. Within a few sort months my skin cleared up and my acne scars were gone. I'm so thankful for Dr. Kellett and her amazing medical team for the first time in my life I don't need to wear makeup and love the skin I have. I highly recommend her especially if you suffer from acne she truly is a brilliant physician!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Amazing dermatologist. I saw her as a second opinion and she actually suggested an easier and less expensive treatment option for my hyperpigmentation. The only thing is she is booked months in advance so if you want to see her book early. She also has a special program where she treats kids with scars for free. Nice person too. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Overcharges everything. Do not offer any options for treatment, only her own line of products. Even after I directed asked for an alternative prescription I didn't get any. I felt scammed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr. Kellett and her work as a cosmetic dermatologist. A friend referred me who was very happy. I didn't want alot done. I was just tired of looking tired. I had dysport and restylane fillers done and I love my result as I definitely look fresher. Highly agree with the other happy patients here.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I went to see Dr. Kellett for my daughter who had a dog bite scar. We were referred to her from Sick Kids.I can only say wonderful things about her and her staff. I am a single mom and Dr. Kellett is treating my daughter for free. She is so much better, the scar looks less red and is less itchy and I am so happy to have Dr. Kellett treating her. She is an expert dermatologist and every time I go and sit in the waiting room I chat with the other patients there they all say she is the best too so it's not just me. If you have a skin problem definitely go to her!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I went to see Dr. Kellett (didn't actually meet with her, met with a member of her staff twice) for help with minor acne and clogged pores. The only treatment I was initially given after being examined was her entire acne skin care line. This made my face significantly worse (except for the moisturizer, which is actually very good). The scrub and benzoyl peroxide (I was instructed to use both twice a day) made my skin break out like I've never seen before in giant red bumps and rashes all over my face. I was later diagnosed (by someone outside this clinic) with rosacea, and as soon as I began treating that my face cleared up. I have no idea why the staff was unable to identify a skin concern as common as rosacea, but instead I spent hundreds of dollars on her skin care line and meetings with her staff to only make everything worse.

Submitted August 11, 2017

Absolutely amazing dermatologist doctor. I saw her because I had scarring from a plastic surgeon. I went to 3 other surgeons to see if they could help and no one could. They said I just had to live with the scarring. I felt hideous and could not even get out of bed. I read about Dr. Kellett in a magazine and saw her as a last resort. I am so lucky to have found her. She was so nice and understanding at my consultation . She told me she would do her very best to help me. I had a series of Profractional laser treatments, some botox and some edermstamp. It was a lot of treatments but she held my hand through it all. She is AWESOME. My scarring isn't perfect but it is much better and I feel like I can face the world again. She literally gave me my life back. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017