Ratings for Dr. Lisa Kellett

Dr. Lisa Kellett is amazing. I had been injected with Juvederm and Artecoll elsewhere and I was very uneven. I went to multiple plastic surgeons and dermatologists and no one else wanted to help as they said it was too complicated . Dr. Kellett kindly took me on as a patient and in one session corrected the problem and made be look even better . I am so impressed with her skills. She is very talented and also incredibly nice. If you have a problem I suggest you go to her but even when just starting out to do cosmetic procedures I would start with her first. She truly is the best and I know that many physicians refer to her if they have problems that need to be fixed. She is the FIXER!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Kellett is absolutely a miracle worker! She has so much knowledge and passion for her work and will go to any length to help achieve your goals. She is also very humble and does not speak of her great work she does with children with scars. The results speak for themselves-- I cannot recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I saw Dr.kellett for brown spots which she removed with the Pico laser. One treatment and it was easy. I was very happy with her service.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Kellett is a fantastic dermatologist. She is friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable, and her keloid scar treatments have been very effective. She and her staff makes every visit to DLK very enjoyable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Great Dermatologist. very approachable, listens well and I received excellent care. I had bad dermatitis and she was able to diagnosis the cause quickly and within 2 days of using what she had prescribed my skin was 80 % better. Highly recommend Dr. Kellett and I have sent family and friends to her who also liked her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I adore Dr. Kellett! I am an adult who has had acne for over half my life and I have tried dozens of treatments including prescription creams, pills and even accutane. She was my last chance and I can honestly say I am so glad that I went to her. She was the ONLY derm who actually sat down with me and taught me what products I should stay away from . I had been using things that were making my acne worse. She reviewed all of my options with me including prescription medications and Levulan treatment. Dr. Kellett wasn't pushy at all , she just told me all of the options and I made the decision for myself. I felt that she really understood my concerns and had sympathy for me. I decided to do Levulan treatments and after only 3 treatments my acne is so much better- I have less new bumps and when I do breakout they resolve faster. The DLK staff are really great too, Sarah has been doing my treatments and I get check in calls to see how I'm doing. I'm thinking about starting Botox and Restylane treatment there too as the last time I was there I was chatting with another patient who has been going there for years and who also thinks Dr. Kellett is great. The only thing is she is busy so I had to wait to see her and she isn't cheap but my skin and my self confidence is so worth it. Besides the fact that before I saw her I had spent so much on my skin anyways. For sure go to her if you have any problem with your skin because she really is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I saw Dr. Kellett for my melasma which I've had forever . Despite me seeing lots of doctors before her i still had it. It is so much better now and she also gave me a maintenance program to prevent it from getting worse again. I am very happy with her!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I've had acne for most of my life and saw many dermatologists. I never could get an answer to why my skin was so bad until I met with Dr. Kellett. After a consultation with Dr. Kellett I started on her acne kit and began treatment. Within a few sort months my skin cleared up and my acne scars were gone. I'm so thankful for Dr. Kellett and her amazing medical team for the first time in my life I don't need to wear makeup and love the skin I have. I highly recommend her especially if you suffer from acne she truly is a brilliant physician!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Amazing dermatologist. I saw her as a second opinion and she actually suggested an easier and less expensive treatment option for my hyperpigmentation. The only thing is she is booked months in advance so if you want to see her book early. She also has a special program where she treats kids with scars for free. Nice person too. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Overcharges everything. Do not offer any options for treatment, only her own line of products. Even after I directed asked for an alternative prescription I didn't get any. I felt scammed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017