Ratings for Dr. Lisa Kellett

I went there for chicken pox scar and acne treatments. Because of work schedule it’s hard for me to go for treatments went to other dermatologists closer to home but never got good results. I decided to go back to her clinic and just my second treatment, noticed my cystic acne started to be under control . As a proof my parents who’re telling me to see a doctor noticed that my face looks better and asked if I went back to my previous doctor

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I consulted with Dr. Kellett for a bad rash that I had from using La Mer cream. I saw 2 other dermatologists before her and she was the only one that knew exactly what the diagnosis was and how to treat it. She gave me a prescription from the drug store. I also had Botox done with Dr. Kellett and it was amazing , loved the result. If you have anything skin related I suggest you go to see her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Very good dermatologist saw her for my adult acne and she prescribed some topical medications and I did sone laser treatment. Dr. Lisa Kellett is highly recomended by my friends and thats why I went to her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

My son has scarring from a dog bite . the doctors from sick kids sent us to Dr. Kellett because they said she is the best. She is is doing for free for him because we can't afford it. And his scarring is much better. We are just so grateful and the whole staff at DLK are so nice. Thank you Dr. Kellett !!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

She is a very warm, friendly person who does a great job. She is an artist at what she does. She can't make you look 20 years younger but a fresher you!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I am a middle-aged woman who felt great but I just looked so tired. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to have done but I didn't want to look overdone. Dr. Lisa Kellett was excellent as she reviewed all of my options with me and was very patient as I had a million questions. I decided to have Profractional laser , dysport and fillers. The result is fantastic as I actually really look on the outside what I feel like on the inside. She is so good I sent my best friend to her too.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Lisa Kellett is amazing. I had been injected with Juvederm and Artecoll elsewhere and I was very uneven. I went to multiple plastic surgeons and dermatologists and no one else wanted to help as they said it was too complicated . Dr. Kellett kindly took me on as a patient and in one session corrected the problem and made be look even better . I am so impressed with her skills. She is very talented and also incredibly nice. If you have a problem I suggest you go to her but even when just starting out to do cosmetic procedures I would start with her first. She truly is the best and I know that many physicians refer to her if they have problems that need to be fixed. She is the FIXER!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Kellett is absolutely a miracle worker! She has so much knowledge and passion for her work and will go to any length to help achieve your goals. She is also very humble and does not speak of her great work she does with children with scars. The results speak for themselves-- I cannot recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I saw Dr.kellett for brown spots which she removed with the Pico laser. One treatment and it was easy. I was very happy with her service.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Kellett is a fantastic dermatologist. She is friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable, and her keloid scar treatments have been very effective. She and her staff makes every visit to DLK very enjoyable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017