Ratings for Dr. Cheetan Sati

Dr. Sati is fantastic. You have his full attention the entire time you're in the office with him. He is knowledgeable and caring and has been so helpful to me and my wife. One of the women at the front desk, however, is absolutely rude and obnoxious. The others are much nicer but, unfortunately, it's the rude ones you remember most. But we like Dr. Sati so much that we'll even put up with the "rude one"!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr Sati is an exceptional doctor. He truely cares about his patients. He always goes the extra mile to make sure all your needs and questions are answered. He had even taken a visit to see me in a hospital that he was not assoiciated with. Your in good hands with Dr Sati. Thanks Dr Sati for helping & caring for me. I have confidence in you & your treatment for me. Happy and Healthy today. :)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Excellent doctor- He really cares about his patients well-being.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Sati is one of the best out there. It is unfortunate the office he was in is horrible. I have been with Dr Sati for 10yrs and plan on following him to whatever office he chooses.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Cheetan Sati's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med