Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Pradell

Dr. Pradell talks. A lot. To everyone. Be prepared to wait a long time in the exam room before he shows up. He is very good at talking to children. However, the main focus if his visits seem to involve more parenting techniques and safety issues than actual medical advice. I have three kids. I know how to take care of them. I'd prefer if he just stuck to his profession. Also, he really, really likes miralax.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Pradell is great with kids, caring, and very thorough. He explains everything in great detail whether you are an educated person or not. My son has seen a few docs in this practice and are highly satisfied. This office staff usually calls you back in an appropriate time. Some days there are times you have to wait awhile but it is so worth it.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

This office is horrible. You wait a very long time to be seen and then when you actually are - the doctor asks the most ridiculous questions. I am a highly educated person and am almost offended when my entire discussion well appointment for my 2 year old is centered around if my car door is appropriately locked. What about checking my child out for any illnesses and screening for abnormalities? Ughh....frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

This is a busy office, and you will have to wait to be seen. However, when you are seen, you are treated as the only patients he has for the day. He has an excellent bedside manner and is great with my children. He is very knowledgeable and respectful. The staff is friendly and helpful, and every call I have made to the office is returned within the hour.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Lawrence Pradell's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE