Ratings for Dr. Elliott L. Adams

Dr. Adams has been our dermatologist for many years. He was recommended by a doctor friend. He is a very pleasant, very polite doctor. He is not selling skin care products or cosmetics, but is a real doctor. He is very well educated and scientifically astute. My family doctor goes to him too, as do his teenagers for their acne. We wouldn't want to go anywhere else, this doctor goes the extra mile to help his patients, regardless of the time it takes. Always polite, always appropriate, always friendly. I did see him irritated (once in 25 years) when a teen stole his pen and prescription pad. Maybe that's the person who left bad feedback!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr Adams is very professional and knowledgable. He is the only doctor that has taken my recurring skin issues seriously. I am finally on a treatment plan and am seeing great results. His staff is polite and helpful and Dr. Adams has a great humor! I would recommend Dr. Adams to my friends and family and already have!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I have been seen by Dr. Adams for many years for observation/treatment of sun damaged skin. When I had an emergency need, he saw me even though I was unable to obtain an appointment because he was fully booked. He treated me immediately, something for which I was very grateful as I had first seen my then primary care physician who had botched the treatment. He has always been professional and pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr Adams recognized a melanoma on my arm that other doctors had blown off, and came in on a Saturday to remove it. He and his assistant are funny in a dark way that might put some people off, but I like Dr Adams.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Adams is a very good Doctor. I have been treated for reoccurring skin problems, and he was able to completely cure my issue. In fact, he contacted me on a weekend, after receiving my test results to provide a presciption to be sure I would get some relief. He is currently treating my son for acne. HE and his staff are very professional and provide excellent patient care. I have been to his office 10 times or so, and I have been impressed, and would highly recommended this dermatologist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

This doctor was a terrible physician. He was mean;sadistic; and verbally abusive to me many times! He needs to be locked up; or resign from medicine . He is a disgrace to his proffession.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Dr. Elliott L. Adams's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Pacificare